❅ | #39

_____

_____

HANNI squealed in excitement as she quickly rushed to hug Eunhee, who was approaching her. "Eun, we're graduated! Oh my god!" Hanni gasped, hugging the girl tightly as she rested her head on her shoulder.

"I know, I know!" Eunhee laughed, giving her friend a soft squeeze before pulling away with a soft smile at her lips.

"Oh my god, we're literally getting so old.. I'm so sad, but happy at the same time." Hanni pouted, earning a hum in agreement from Eunhee.

"Hey, at least we'll grow old together, right?" She tilted her head, looking at the bright side of things. Hanni nodded her head quickly.

"Oh, of course. Like Minji said, you can never get rid of me. I'll be at your side even when we're like, ninety-two years old." Hanni scoffed, smiling from ear to ear.

"Ninety-two? Are you sure we won't be in the grave by then?" Eunhee quirked a brow, watching as Hanni stifled a laugh.

"Well.. if we are, we'll be in our graves together. I'll be buried right next to you. Not even death could do us part." Hanni smirked, making a small heart with her hands.

"Why does it feel like you're saying your wedding vows to me right now?" Eunhee snorted.

"What if I am?"

"I'll literally say I do, bro.. don't even play with me right now. Anyone who passes up the option to marry you is insane." Eunhee rolled her eyes playfully.

"Honestly, we'd be a power couple, let's be for real.." Hanni hummed, earning a quick nod from Eunhee.

"So true."

Hanni chuckled, shaking her head with a smile. "Well, anyways, I should get going. I'm pretty sure my mom is waiting for me.. we're going out to eat with the rest of my family." Hanni said, watching as a frown tugged at Eunhee's lips.

"Awh.. alright. Say hi to your family for me, alright?" Eunhee tilted her head.

"Of course. They're all literally obsessed with you, bro. Especially my mom, she loves you. I'm almost positive you're her favorite out of all of my friends." Hanni giggled.

"I feel so honored right now." Eunhee muttered out, pouting as she placed a hand over her heart.

Hanni smiled, giving the girl a quick hug. "I'll text you later, alright?"

The girl let out a small hum. "Okayy. Have fun, and be safe!"

"I will! Bye, Eun!" Hanni waved as she began to walk away. Eunhee let out a small sigh, a vague smile still on her lips as she wandered back to where she had left Ni-Ki.