❅ | #13

_____________

_____________

imessage
jungwon ! :D

Today, 4:28pm.

eunhee
i got home safely

also thank you again for the coat! i'll be sure to return it next time we see each other :]

____

A few knocks sounded at her front door, causing the girl to smile at the familiar pattern. Hoisting herself up from her couch, she walked over to her front door and opened it, almost immediately being pulled into a hug.

"Eun! I missed you!" Hyein cried out, as Eunhee let out a small laugh.

"I missed you too, Hyein.. anyways, come in!" The girl pulled away from the hug, stepping aside to let the five girls flood into her apartment.

As Eunhee walked further into her apartment, the five were girls still near the front door as they were taking their shoes off. Minji suddenly called out, "woah, Eunhee! Since when did you get a new coat? It looks so nice!"

The girl furrowed her brows in confusion, before it suddenly clicked in her head. She had hung up Jungwon's coat on her small coat rack at the entrance of her apartment, and of course, they had to notice it.

"Oh, I didn't. Jungwon let me borrow it today since I left mine at home." She retorted, watching as her friends soon enough made their way into her living room, making themselves comfortable.

They all had been over multiple times, so they were past the awkward first time over at someone else's house stage.

"Woah, he let you borrow his coat? That's so cute..!" Danielle sighed out, a pout on her lips as she placed a hand to her heart.

"Ahh, young love.." Hanni muttered, flopping down on the couch beside Haerin.

"Hanni, you're literally younger than me.."

"And? What does that have to do with anything?" Hanni raised her brows, sending the slightly older girl a playful glare.

"Wait, so if he let you use his coat, what did he use? Did he have like, a jacket or something?" Haerin questioned, tilting her head in curiosity.

"He had a sweatshirt on, that's it.. at first, I said no to taking his coat but he insisted, and then let me keep it and told me I could return it next time we see each other if I wanted." Eunhee explained.