❅ | #18

_____

_____

TURNS out, the small shop they had entered sold more than just cute plushies, having a variety of items customers would be interested in, ranging from jewelry, to plushies, to stuffed animals, and even to cute mugs, bowls and plates. Of course, there were even more items, but it was more than she could name.

Eunhee couldn't help but fangirl over practically every item in the shop, a pout on her lips as she knew she couldn't buy everything. As much as she wanted to, she'd rather not go bankrupt.

Currently, she was in the aisle with the plushies, being the reason they had entered the shop as she happened to spot them through the window.

"Hey, Jungwon.." she spoke, a breathy laugh escaping her lips. Gaining the boy's attention, he turned his head and watched as she held up a cat plushie. It was one of those pusheen things, and it was designed to be holding a cookie.

"This looks like you." She stated, a childish grin spread across her face as Jungwon huffed and rolled his eyes playfully at her comment.

"If that looks like me, this looks like you." He spoke, holding up a bunny plushie. Eunhee furrowed her brows, letting out an amused laugh.

"I look like a bunny?"

Jungwon's eyes flickered between the plushie he held in his hand, and Eunhee, who was in front of him. "I can see the resemblance." He nodded.

The girl shook her head with a smile, "hmm, okay. Well, I'm getting this. And I'll name it Won, after you."

"Really? Then I'll get this and name it Eun." Jungwon decided, hugging the plush tightly to his chest.

"Okay! Before we pay, should we go look at the jewelry? Maybe we could get something matching?" She suggested, tilting his head as Jungwon hummed in agreement.

"I'm fine with that. It'll be something to remember today."

With his approval, Eunhee quickly grabbed his hand in hers, tugging him gently along with her throughout the shop, until reaching the small aisle filled with different types of jewelry.

"Wait.. what should we get? Rings? Bracelets? Or necklaces?" Eunhee frowned, eyes scanning upon the array of options.

"Just pick out whatever you want, we can get multiple things if we want." Jungwon spoke, as the girl nodded, eyes darting towards the necklace section.

After a few minutes of choosing, they ended up leaving the shop with only a matching necklace and the two plushies, as nothing else had really caught their eye.