❅ | #07

_______________

_______________

new notifications
instagram • yesterday
lee_h01, k_sun0o & 4 others have started following you.

___

Furrowing her brows, she clicked on the notification out of curiosity, watching as it led her to the instagram app. Clicking on one of the profiles, she noticed it said followed by yangjw_04, so she assumed it was his friends he was talking about last night.

Going to follow all of them back, her suspicions were confirmed when she saw Ni-Ki's account. Letting out a small laugh, she followed him back before turning off her phone and leaving to get ready for school.

After about an hour, the girl stepped into the familiar school, walking down the school halls which slowly started to crowd with students arriving for classes, although they didn't start for a little while longer.

Eventually, she reached her locker, putting in the pin before swinging it open and stuffing the books she'd need for her upcoming class into her backpack.

After closing it with a small sigh, Eunhee slipped her arms through the straps of her backpack and turned on her heels, beginning to walk in the direction of Minji's locker, as they always meet there in the morning.

However, a pair of eyes fell on her figure as she walked by, a smile growing on their lips as they spoke, "Hey, Eunhee!"

The girl perked up at the familiar voice, turning her head to see none other than Ni-Ki waving at her. She stopped in her tracks, going to greet him with a smile.

"Ahh, hey Ni-Ki. It's good to see you." Eunhee said, stopping in front of the seventeen year old giant.

"Mhm, you too. I followed you on Instagram last night, so you better follow back.." he pointed out, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I know, I already did.. and I'm guessing the five others that followed me were your friends..?" She tilted her head, still slightly unsure of her words.

"Oh, yeah. The others followed you too, just to embarrass Jungwon I think. It's really fun teasing him, you know?" He rambled, leaning back against his locker before letting out a content sigh.

Eunhee stifled a laugh, letting out a hum in acknowledgement of his words. "I'm sure it is.." she muttered, shaking her head with a smile.

"Also, be prepared to be added into some dumb group chat on Instagram.. I heard the others talk about making one, but I'm not sure when or if they'll even follow through with their plan." Ni-Ki warned, earning a nod in understanding from the girl.