❅ | #33

_____

_____

ARRIVING at the prom venue, Eunhee's eyes wandered around in amazement, admiring all the interior design of the hotel. In the center of the room, a large chandelier dangled down from the ceiling, shimmering as light shines on it.

"It's so pretty here." Minji muttered out, to which Eunhee could only respond with a small hum.

"For real. I'm shocked.. I knew it was going to be fancy, but never this fancy." Hanni shared.

"We should go find our seats so we can set our stuff down." Eunhee said, earning a hum in agreement from her friends.

"Yeah, that's probably the smart thing to do." Hanni chuckled, before grabbing her two friends' hands and pulling them throughout the venue. Eventually, they found a circular table that was vacant.

Eunhee slipped off her coat, draping it neatly over her chair before running her fingers through her hair.

"Do you think Jungwon is here yet?" Minji questioned, turning her head towards Eunhee, who only shrugged.

"I'm not sure.. I'll text him." She retorted, pulling her phone out of her purse. In a matter of seconds, she found herself clicking on Jungwon's contact in her phone.

______

imessage
cute ngl

today, 6:43pm.

eunhee
jungwon??

are you here yet?

cute ngl
almost! me and ni-ki are stuck in traffic rn :')

are you there?

eunhee
mhm

i'm with my friends hehe

does ni-ki have a date?

cute ngl
nope

he said he's a "free man" 😭

eunhee
oh 😭

in that case, there's enough seats at our table for the both of you to sit with us eheh

if ni-ki brought someone i would've gotten another chair so they could be included

cute ngl
help why r you so sweet ??