❅ | #06

____________

____________

"EUNHEE, wait up!" A voice called out from behind her, causing her to stop and turn around to see the boy struggling to get his backpack on whilst making his way towards her.

"I had no idea you were in my class..!" He spoke cheerfully, a dimpled smile on his face.

"I know, me neither..! My friend only just told me today." Eunhee added, earning a nod from the boy.

"Oh, yeah. That's how I found out too. She messaged me on Instagram about it." He chuckled, thinking back to the dms.

"Ahh, that's what she told me she did. I hope she didn't say anything embarrassing about me." The girl said, a nervous smile creeping up on her lips.

"Hm? Oh, no. She was just asking about what all classes I was in, and then we found out that you and me were in the same art class." The boy explained, earning a sigh of relief from the girl beside him.

"That's good to hear." She let out, bringing her hand up to adjust her bangs.

"I'll be honest, it's kinda relieving to know you're with me in that class, as none of my friends are in there so I'm kinda alone." Jungwon uttered, as Eunhee's eyes lit up at his words.

"Really? I'm in the same position, actually." Eunhee stated, as Jungwon raised his brows in surprise and turned his head to look at her.

"It's kinda crazy how much we can relate to each other." He said, letting out a breathy laugh as his gaze shifted to the ground.

"Agreed. But, I'm not complaining. It's nice to have a new friend." She commented, a soft smile on her lips. Jungwon nodded his head in agreement.

"Yep.. hey--" he began, only to be cut off by a voice booming through the crowd.

"Hey!"

The pair turned their heads in the direction of the shouting, seeing a very tall boy rushing towards them both, eventually being able to throw an arm around Jungwon.

"Hey, who's this?" The boy questioned, gesturing towards the confused girl.

"Choi Eunhee.." Jungwon replied, pulling away from the tall boy's hold.

The boy let out a gasp, eyes widening in surprise. "Woah, so this is the Choi Eunhee you were talking about?*

"Hey.." Jungwon nudged the boy, gesturing for him to shut up. However, the boy ignored his obvious signs to be quiet and rolled his eyes before averting his attention back to the girl.