❅ | #12

______________

______________

JUNGWON jogged to catch up with Eunhee, who stood at the front of the school, her hands pressed tightly together in a failed attempt to warm them up.

Letting out a chuckle, the boy appeared in front of her, startling her slightly. "Where's your coat?" He questioned, raising a brow.

"It wasn't cold this morning so I didn't bring one.. I didn't expect it to get so cold later on." She mumbled, goosebumps spreading throughout her body.

Without a single word, Jungwon unzipped his coat, taking it off and extending it out to her.

"Here, wear this." He said, as she was quick to shake her head.

"Jungwon.. that's really sweet, but I can't take it. Then you'll be cold." She frowned, gently pushing his hand away.

Rolling his eyes, he extended it out in front of her again. "Don't be so stubborn. I'll be fine, I have a sweatshirt and a t-shirt on underneath. You need it more than I do."

Letting out a small sigh, she reluctantly took the coat into her hands, slipping her arms into the sleeves and zipping it up.

Jungwon could only laugh at her figure, "woah, you look so small now.." he pointed out, as Eunhee scoffed and scrunched her nose up, smacking his arm with her sweater paw.

"No I don't." She shot back, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, sure.." the boy rolled his eyes playfully before adding on, "do you feel warmer now?"

Eunhee nodded her head quickly as they began to walk in the direction of both the café and her apartment.

"Yes. Thank you." She smiled softly, practically melting into the warmth of the coat as she hugged it tighter to her body.

Jungwon hummed in response, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his joggers. "You're welcome."

"I asked this to you earlier, but I never got a response.. are you going to prom?" He asked, as the girl furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Wait, you asked me earlier? When?"

"When you, me and Ni-Ki were walking together. You kinda zoned out, so I don't think you heard me." He retorted.

Eunhee pressed her lips together in a thin line, "ahh, sorry about that, by the way."

"No, it's fine." Jungwon quickly shook his head, sending her a reassuring smile.