❅ | #22

_______

_______

HIS eyes slowly fluttered open, allowing them to adjust to the rather dark lighting.

He furrowed his brows slightly, finding himself waking up in a room that was definitely not his. Tho, once he processed everything, he realized he was in none other than Choi Eunhee's living room.

Feeling a weight on his body, he turned his head, eyes widening in surprise upon seeing Eunhee's sleeping figure cuddled up against him.

She was hugging him.

Jungwon's cheeks flushed red at the sight of her, pursing his lips together lightly as he forced himself to conceal the amount of awh's that were threatening to escape his mouth.

He guessed she really wasn't lying when she said she needed something to hug to fall asleep. Carefully, Jungwon reached out for his phone, which was currently set on the cushion beside him.

Turning it on, he hissed slightly at the brightness of the screen, immediately shielding his eyes as he turned down his brightness. Letting out a small sigh, his eyes traveled to the big numbers displayed on his lock screen.

5:23am.

That would explain why it was still so dark outside. They still had another two and a half hours before school started, which was good.

Setting his phone down, he averted his attention back towards the sleeping girl, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Tho, part of him was wondering as to how he would be able to get up without waking her. After a moment of pondering, he slowly shifted his position, escaping her grasp and standing up.

Firstly, he stretched out his arms and legs, having been in the same position all night. After a moment, he snaked an arm around her waist carefully as the other went under her knees, hoisting her up off of the couch and into his arms.

He wasn't just going to leave her on the couch-- which, for some reason, was oddly very comfortable. He assumed she'd be way more comfortable in her own bed when she woke up.

Jungwon quietly walked towards her bedroom, remembering where it was as she had given him a brief tour of her apartment after they had finished eating dinner.

His hand reached out, wrapping his fingers around the door handle and pushing it open to step into her room.

He let out a small sigh, pressing his lips together in a thin line as he wasn't too sure on how exactly he was going to get her into her bed without waking her up, seeing as he had to fix her blanket and move all of the plushies that were on her bed.