❅ | #20

______

______

"OKAY, but you gotta admit, you have feelings for her." Ni-Ki's voice sounded through his airpods, having been on a phone call with him whilst he studied at the café.

Jungwon hummed slightly in acknowledgement, his hand gliding swiftly across his notebook as he went over his notes.

"You hummed! So, you like her?"

Letting out a small sigh, Jungwon set down his pencil and leaned back into his seat.

"Yes, Ni-Ki. I figured it would've been obvious to you by now."

"Oh my god-- I've got to tell the others! This is literally--" Ni-Ki rambled on, but was quickly interrupted by a new voice coming from Jungwon's end of the line.

"Hey, you." A male voice spoke. Looking up, Jungwon made eye contact with none other than Jongsoo, the creepy employee. Of course, he just had to run into him.

He regretted not just studying at home in his room.

"Yes?" Jungwon spoke dryly, watching as the employee neared his table.

"You're friends with Eunhee, right? Why hasn't she texted me yet? I gave her my number. I'd like to discuss something with her." Jongsoo questioned, glaring at the younger boy who remained unfazed.

"She doesn't want to talk to you." Jungwon replied, earning a huff from the male.

"Nonsense, of course she does. You're holding her back, aren't you? You're all afraid I'm gonna steal her from you? That's just pathetic, really." Jongsoo laughed.

"Eunhee took it upon herself to rip apart that piece of paper you gave her. I didn't force her to do anything." Jungwon quickly shot back, watching as the male clenched his jaw in anger.

"Liar. She wanted to go out with me."

"She's underage, and you're aware of that. She told you that yet you still insist on taking her on a date. That's considered pedophilia, I can get you arrested."

Jongsoo rolled his eyes, "I wasn't going to date her yet. I'll wait until she turns nineteen."

"That's grooming, sir."

In a fit of rage, Jongsoo slammed his hand down on the table angrily, catching other customers to stare at them confusedly.

Jongsoo's face flushed red, looking around before looking back at Jungwon. "If there weren't people watching us right now, you would be dead." He spoke quietly.