💫Chapter-1💫

Flashback
3 years Ago

~ Oppa, I love you so much.

A little girl said to her elder brother standing infront of her. He smiled at her and said

##- I love you too my little sister and I will always do. Promise.

~ *giggling* Oppa you know I love you more....

##- Ohh....is that so. Come here, I will show you how much I love you.

The girl started running while her brother chased her. When he caught her he started to tickle her making her laugh.

Present Time

A girl woke up in her bed panting. She grabbed the glass ud water from her nightstand in gulped all in one go. She putted the glass and sat more comfortably.

Yuri- Aish, again that flashback. When wil it stop. I always woke up seeing the falshback and then became sad. Even tho I know that Yejun Oppa hate me, why do I get sad seeing that flashback again and again. I will go crazy one day.

##- SONG YURI YOU LAZY GIRL, WAKE UP!!!!!

Yuri sighed hearing the shouting. It was her Mom Song Hye Kyo

Yuri- I am awake.......

Yuri shouted. She got up from her bed and went towards the bathroom to get ready for what others call school and she call hell!! After doing her morning routine, Yuri wore her dress and went outside the room

 She got up from her bed and went towards the bathroom to get ready for what others call school and she call hell!! After doing her morning routine, Yuri wore her dress and went outside the room

Yuri's Outfit

It was all silence. Why? Because it was still 5:30 in the morning. nd she is the only one awake, her Mom again went to sleep after calling her. She went in the kitchen and started doing her work which was making breakfast for all of them. She took a deep breath and started making breakfast.

Yumi's Room 
Yumi's POV

I just woke up from my Mrs. Song's shouting. I know whom she called. I sighed as I know the how the day of my dongsaengs started. I don't know why she and Yejun hate her for the thing she never did. My poor sister. You must be thinking why I don't go and help her in making breakfast which I am sure, she will be making. so, the reason is Mrs. Song.  Firstly yes, I don't call her Mom cause she don't deserve to be called Mom and secondly, last time I helped Yuri and I don't know how, well actually I know. Yejun, my younger brother told Mrs. Song and because of this she beated Yuri so much saying she don't do work and all. So, You see, even if I want I can't help my makane for her own good.

I stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and for getting ready for university.

Yumi's outfit

Yumi's outfit

I wore this dress and went outisde. It was 6:15 Now. And I am sure, Mrs. Song and Yejun must be awake by now. I went in the dinning room and sat on my chair. After sometime Yuri came with the food and started putting them and all I could do was just look at her.

Me- Good Morning Yuri.

I said smiling at her. She looked at me and smiled a little.

Yuri- Good Morning Unnie.

Me- Yuri, why don't you wear the clothes I gave you yesterday?

I asked. Yesterday night I bought some new clothes for her just like mine. Skirt and top. Cause she always wear jeans and top. I know she must look cute in skirt but she never wore them.

Yuri-  Sorry, unnie. I forgot.

Me- No problem. I will make sure you wear them tomorrow.

Yuri- Ok.

After some time Mrs. Ong and Yejun came and we all started eating. Yuri was sitting beside me. After the breakfast was done, I was about to how ith Yuri but stopped hearing Mrs. Song's voice.

Mrs. Song- Yumi, stop. I want to tell something.

I turned around and closed my hands near my chest rasing one eyebrow for her to continue.

Mrs. Song- Today in the evening we will be metting my boyfriend.

Me- Ok, anythi--- wait Your WHAT!!!?

Mrs. Song- Don't shout at me young lady and you heard right.

Me- Do whatever you want, its not like You will change your decision. Anyway I will be ready to meet your new boyfriend, Mrs. Song.

Mrs. Song- Yumi....

Before she could say anything else I grabbed Yuri's hand and left the house. I am pissed off now. First she blame my sis for Dads death, then she beat her for no reason and now boyfriend. She is insane.

Me and Yuri were walking to the school.  We have car but we both love spending time with each other, by walking and talking.

Yuri- Unnie?

Me- Ne Yuri.

Yuri- You shouldn't have takked like that with Mom. She is older an--

Me- Nad our Mom who gave us birth. Yuri, I know all this. But she didnt---- you know what let's leave this topic. otherwise my mood will be ruined again.

Yuri- Ok.

We continued waking while talking about our Yesterday's day. After some time we reached. I went towards the University buliding while Yuri went to her High school building.

So, this was the first part.
Hope you like it.
Meet you all later.
By By
👋👋