💫Chapter-33💫

Jin- That means they were their only for the four of them and not Joonie.

Yoongi- Right Hyung. But why only 4 of them?

Jin- To find this out we will have to go to their base. Joonie, you know where they are right?

Namjoon- Yup, Jin Hyung. They are ### Street.

Jin- Wait a minute. In the message they didn't mentioned the name of this street. Did they?

Yoongi- Ani Hyung. It was a different one.

Namjoon- Huh? What message are you both talking about?

Namjoon asked. He was fully clueless. Jin and Yoongi looked at him and told him about the message and also what happened in those 3 days. Namjoon nodded his head understanding but he was shocked when they told hoe Yumi behaved with them.

Namjoon- What the hell!!! How could Yumi say that? Are we a fool to lie about our own brothers?

Yoongi- Namjoon, Calm down. Let's not talk about this. We should focus on finding them first.

Jin- Yup. We will go the place where they called us.

Namjoon- Are we taking Guards with us?

Yoongi- Actually, No. They asked only 3 of us to come. And we can't risk our brothers and Yuri's life. But our guards will be near their only. One signal and they will come to us.

Namjoon- That's good. At what time, we have to go?

Jin- After 3 hours.

Namjoon- Oh...... Ok.

Yoongi- Namjoon, you have some rest. We will call you half hour before we all will go.

Jin- Ya. I will bring you something to eat

Namjoon-Ok Hyung.

After 2 and a half hours.

Jin- YOONGS!!!!! ARE YOU READY!!!!!

Jin shouted from upstairs ( from Namjoon's Room). He and Namjoon came downstairs and saw Yoongi already in the couch. (No. He was not sleeping)

Jin- Let's go.

Yoongi- Did you told Yejun?

Jin- We did. Shall we go now?

Yoongi- Yup.

He said. One thing, they all were wearing Mafia Outfit with Black Mask on their faces. They all came Outside the mansion and
sat in their car. Jin was the one driving. Yoongi was beside him while Namjoon was behind. Jin started driving to their destination.

After 4 hours
Jin's POV

I slowly opened my eyes hearing a voice calling me. I looked at my side and saw Jimin......wait JIMIN!!!  I looked carefully and saw it was Jimin only. He was sitting in a chair fully tied. My eyes widened looking at him. His full body was having marks. I tried to touch him but something was not letting me use my hands. Huh? I looked at my hands and saw they were tied on a chair as well. I looked carefully and found myself in the same position as Jimin. How the hell did I ended up here? And where are Namjoon and Yoongi. I looked to my left and found both Yoongi and Namjoon unconscious and in the same position as me and Jimin.

Jimin- H-h-hyu-hyung......

I heard Jimin calling me. I turned to him and he eyed me to look behind him. I look behind and again hit a shock. My Tae, Kookie and Hobi were behind him unconscious in the same position. Tied to the chair while they all also have many bruises and marks on their body.

Me- Jimin....... How?

I tried my best to say something but only two words came out from my mouth.

Jimin- H-Hyung.....w---

Before Jimin could say another thing, I heard a door opening. I looked in front and saw some Gurads coming in with buckets which was full of water (I can see it from here Just like I saw Yoongi Marry me During Grammy Live) in their hands. They came towards us and within a second splashed the waters over all of us. We all were wet till now. I took a deep breath and then looked around and saw all my brothers were conscious now.

Namjoon- Huh? What is happening? And how the hell are we here?

I heard Namjoon's voice.

Taehyung- J-j-jin H-Hyung......w-hat are y-ou a-ll.....do-ing......here?

###- The same thing you were doing here.

I heard a voice coming from the door. I looked their and saw two black figure standing their. I was not able to see there faces, as they were Standing in a dark place.

Jin- Who are you?

I asked in a very serious tone.

£££- What's the rush Mafia King. We will tell you soon.

It was a different voice this time.

Yoongi- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!! SHOW US YOURSELF YOU COWARDS!!!!!!!!

Yoongi said more like shouted.

###- Calm down Mafia King or shall I say Yoongi. Or maybe Suga.

Huh? How the hell did he knew Yoongi's real name. I looked at Yoongi who was already looking at me damn shocked. The same reaction was given by my other brothers.

Namjoon- How did you know his name?

£££- We know all of your names. Namjoon.

What the hell!! Who the hell are these people?

###- We know you too Jin.

I looked at him with wide eyes. I saw both of them coming towards us. As they came in the light, I saw their faces.

What The Hell!!!! I looked at their faces and I was Damn......I mean Really Really shocked.
I never expected to see them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Again.

Hey Moon lights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 950