💫Chapter-2💫

Kim Mansion

The Kim's, Park's and Jung's were right now in the dinning room having their breakfast. That's when Mr. Kim said

Mr. Kim- So, how was the mission yesterday?

Jimin- It was so easy Appa. Jin Hyung and Taehyung were enough for them.

Mr. Kim- Really?

Jin- Yup Dad. It was waste of time, to send all of us their.

Mr. Kim- Is that so. Next time, I will remember this.

Jungkook- But it was all fun Appa. Specially seeing their frightened faces.

Mr. Kim- Our Jungkookie likes scared people? Interesting.

Jungkook- It's not like that Appa. But the people who are bad, and do bad things I like them being scared.

Mr Kim- Ok, I understand. Well kids.... I wanted to tell something.

Namjoon- Go on. We are listening.

Mr. Kim- Well, I have a girlfriend and today in the evening we will meet my her. And also I want to marry her. Are you fine with it?

Yoongi- I don't see why not? I mean Dad, it's your life and if you are happy then are we.

Mr. Kim- Thanks Yoongi. What about you all?

Mr. Kim said looking at Park and Jung brothers.

Hoseok- Papa, why would we have problem. Like Yoongi Hyung's said, it's your life.

Taehyung- Infact, you should have asked Jin Hyung or Namjoon Hyung cause your girlfriend will be there Mom not our.

Mr. Kim- Tae Tae, you are talking like I am a stranger to you.

Jungkook- Appa, it's not what Hyung meant--

Mr. Kim- I know. But see you all call me as Appa or Papa. So, you all have the same rights as Jin,  Yoongi or Namjoon. Arsoo?

Park, Jung Brothers- Ne Appa / Papa

Mr. Kim- Good. Now eat and go. You all will be late. Just remember don't go anywhere in the evening. Ok?

All- Ne Dad/ Appa / Papa

They finished their breakfast and left for school. Well, just like you saw now. The Kim brothers call Mr. Kim as Dad while the Park brothers call him as Appa and Jung brothers call him as Papa. All have different ways. Wae? Read the note below 👇👇

(Author Note- Ok, so I know Mr. Kim should be Uncle of Park and Jung brothers, cause their mother was his sister. At starting they used to call him Uncle only, but Mr. Kim thought if they live in same house it's so wired hearing Uncle everyday, cause he always see all of them like his own children. He talked with them and they came to a decision that Park brothers will call him Appa as they are comfortable with it while Jung Brothers will call him Papa as they were comfortable with that. Hope you don't have doubts regarding this.)

Well, they reached school in their car. It was big enough to fit 9 people and they were just 7.  When they stepped out you must have guessed the shouting of girls and ignorance by BTS and that's what happened. They went to tehri respective classes.

JungKook's POV

Huff. Another day in this boring school. Ahh I hate it. I was right now walking towards my class when I saw some girls and a boy making a crowd near somone. Are they bullying someone? I should help. Are you shocked?  Well, like in other stories this time Finally, We are Not Bullies we help people with bully and teach lessons to bully. It's interesting role this time. Anyways back to story I went near them and saw a girl of my age in the ground with water all over her.I couldn't see the girls face properly. The other girls were throwing thrash on her while the boy who seem to be of Jimin and Taehyung Hyung's age was standing there enjoying the whole drama. I was about to go when I saw the boy kicking the girl in her stomach. And then he grabbed her by her hairs. This made my blood boil.

Me- What is happening here?

I said in a cold tone. All of them turned towards me. I can some were scared. Why? Cause Jin Hyung had specially told not to bully anyone specially infront of us Brothers.

Girl 1- Hey Jungkook Oppa. It's nothing.

Me- Bullying a girl is nothing?

Girl 3- Oppa she is just useless. Don't mind her.

Me- I bet she is better than you. Leave her right now.

The boy and all the girls went a little away from her.

Me- Go in your classrooms everyone now.

I said and the whole corridor was now empty. I went towards the girl. Wait..... I gave seen her somewhere? Oh ya ... She is my classmate. But whats her name?

Nevermind. I should first help her. I went towards her and helped her to stood up.

Me- Are you fine?

She just nodded her head. I looked at the I'd card she was wearing. It was written Song Yuri. Ohh, her name is Yuri? Cute.

Me- Yuri... Come let e take you to the nurse. She will treat your wounds.

I said as her knees were scratched and so were her hands.
She didn't said anything and nodded. I helped her and soon we reached the nurse office. The nurse started treating her. She was looking so lost. Like something was disturbing us. But....... There is something that is eating me from inside. In school if someone gets bullied they always comes to us, then why she didn't came? Is today the first time she was being bullied? I will ask her later.

How was it.?
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜