💫Chapter-18💫

Jin- Ok, you asked for it. Now be ready for your Punishment.

Jin said in a very cold tone.

Jin- Yumi, give me that bowl.

He said. Yumi picked the bowl with Jin got him. She gave the bowl to him. It was Roasted Rice. He spread the rice on the floor and gave the bowl to Yumi.

Jin- Yejun on your knees now.

Yejun widened his eyes.

Yejun- What? Are you insane? You just threw rice kn the floor, if I get on knees My knees will get hurt.

Jin- And Punishment are meant to be hurt. Now, without making me more angry get down right now.

Yejun- No way. You can't force me.

Jin- Yejun, I have forced many people stronger than you. I can do that with you also.

Yejun- What do you mean?

Yoongi- You will not understand. Just do what Hyung told you believe me if he gets angry, you will be dead.

Yejun- And do you think I will get afraid if you tell me that he will kill me. Everyone says that. I am not afraid.

Namjoon- Hyung shall We tell him?

Jin- No. No one will say anything regarding that topic.

Namjoon- Ok....

Jimin- Yejun.....you may know Hyun woo? The biggest bully if our school?

Yejun- Yes. You are talking about the one who was beaten very badly by someone that he was in Hospital for a month beacuse he bullied Someone.

Hoseok- Well, The person who beated Hyun woo is standing right infront of you. If you don't want your condition to be like him, better get on your knees now.

Yejun asn Yumi both widened their eyes at the information they just heard. Yumi looked at Yejun who gulped hearing this.

Jin- I am saying last time, get on you knees.

He again said in a cold tone. This time Yejun immediately get on his knees. The rice which was in ground was now on his knees too. Jin came towards him with the cane.

Jin- 15 hits on each hands. That means total of 30. One word from your mouth and your hits will be increased by 5 more. Don't dare to stand, try to get away from me or pull your hand. You will see my worst side.

He said and Yejun immediately nodded his head in fear.

Jin- Ok, put your right hand infront of you.

Yejun immediately pulled his right hand infront. Without any delay the first hit came on Yejun's hand. He covered his mouth with his other hand to not let any words out. Only one hit was enough for Yejun's tears to come in his eyes.

When the second hit came, Yejun closed his eyes at how hard it was.

Like this Jin comepleted his first 10 hits on the right hand. Yejun's hand was fully red till now. He was also shaking so much. Yumi was not looking at him as he can't see him like this. Even those Whatever he did, he is still her brother. And a sister can never see her brother like.

Jin- Left hand infront Yejun.

Yejun putted his left hand infront while he pulled his shaking right hand back.

Again the first hit came very hard. Like before, all the hits were hard. By the end of the hits, his left hand was red too. His knees were hurting like hell. And specially because of the rice on the floor.

When the hits got over, Jin gave the cane to Namjoon. He looked at Yejun who was looking like he would cry any time. Jin bend down and slowly and careful he stood up with Yejun. Yejun legs were still standing. Jin again bent down and cleared all the rice from his legs ( he was wearing shorts). Yejun hissed in pain. Jin stood up and slowly took him to the couch. He made him sat down.

Jin- Yejun......

Jin said. Yejun looked up but not clearly in his eyes.

Jin- Yejun, look at me. In my eyes.

He said and Yejun immediately looked at him. This time the eyes were not cold or angry as before. They were more calm and soft now.

Jin- I hope you learned your lesson? Or do you still need more punishment?

Yejun immediately shakes his head as No. Jin smiled a little seeing him.

Yejun- I...lear-ned Hy-ung.

Jin- Good. You will not do this again. Right?

Yejun- N-Ne.

Jin- Do what?

Yejun- Wh-at I di-d to-day.

Jin- And?

Yejun- I wi-ll not bu-lly Y-yuri.

Jin- Good. If you will not do that then maybe you will never face my anger now. I already told I hate to punish but if you do something bad or against the rules then you have to face them. And I am sure, you don't want Punishment again. Right?

Yejun- N-Ne Hy-yung.

Jin- Hmm.... Go in your room. I will come within some minutes.

Yejun- Wh-y? Why wi-ll you co-me?

Jin- Don't worry. I am not coming to punish you. It's over. I am coming to apply ointment cause you can't do it. Can you?

Yejun- N-No Hy-ung.

Jin- Hmm...go, but before that Apologise to Jimin.

Yejun nodded his head. He slowly stood up and went near Jimin.

Yejun- Jimin I am sorry. I was just angry Because of today what happened in morning. I am so sorry.

Jimin- It's Ok Yejun. You got your Punishment and also realised your mistake, so it's Ok. I forgive you.

Yejun- Thanks You so much Jimin.

Jimin nodded. Yejun then went to his room while Jin went to his room to get changed first. The rest also went to their respective rooms.

Hey Moon lights
MINYOONIEE5
I will try my best to do a double update.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1025