💫 Chapter-17💫

Yejun opened his eyes slowly and looked infront and saw Jin and Yoongi well, everyone looking at him. Jin was having a blank expression. You can't tell what was going on his mind.

He came infront of Yejun and SLAPPED him really tight.

Yejun putted his hand on his cheek where Jin slapped him and looked at Jin.

Yejun- How dare you slap me?

He said. Jin again SLAPPED him really hard on his other cheek.

Jin- Didn't I warned you this morning.m to not mess with me. I already told you, next time even your sorry will not work. And instead of saying a sorry here, you are asking me how I dare you slap you.

He shouted with a cold tone. Hearing his shoot, Jungkook and Hoseok who were upstairs, came down.

Jungkook- Hyung, what happened?

He asked as soon as he came. Jin turned back and said

Jin- Jungkook, go and bring the keys

Jungkook widened his eyes. He knew what Jin will do. He ran to Jin's room and came back with a key. Instead of asking anything, he gave the keys to Jin and stood in the side.

Jin took the keys and turned to face Yumi.

Jin- I already warned him. He didn't listened to me, so I think you also know that he deserve some punishment.

Yumi- He do Oppa. And you know what he deserve more. Hoseok Oppa, Namjoon Oppa why don't you both tell Jin Oppa want happened during Lunch at school.

Jin looked at them. Namjoon told Jin everything on how Yejun behaved with Yuri and how he told her to die. Jin turned towards him who was still looking in the ground with hand ok his cheek.

Jin- Yoongi, keep an eyes on him. He will get his punishment here only now. I will be right back.

He said and left from their.

Jungkook- Yuri, come with me. We are not allowed to be here now.

Yumi- What do you mean?

Hoseok- If any one is punished, the youngers are not allowed in that room. That means Taehyung is also not allowed. Tae....

Taehyung- Ok Hyung. Jungkook, Yuri let's go.

He said as all three of them left from their.
After a few minutes, Jin came back with a bowl in his hands.

Jin- Namjoon bring my cane.

Namjoon- Ne Hyung.

Yejun's eyes widened. He immediately looked up and said

Yejun- What? Cane? You can't beat me with a Fucking cane.

Jin- Another mistake. You again cursed. And Yejun I have full rights. And If teaching you good manners means I have to punish you or beat you, I can do that.

Jin said as he out down the bowl in the table. Yumi looked at it and now she understood what Jin was upto.

Yumi- Oppa?

She called. Jin turned around and said

Jin- Yes?

Yumi- Can You punish him more than you will do.

Jin- Why?

Yumi- I was not able to do it because of Mrs. Song, I mean Mrs. Kim. Cause she loves him every much and never let me raise my hand at her. But I always wanted to punish him.

Yoongi- Why Yumi?

Yumi- Oppa, Yuri was getting bullied in school. Jin Oppa may know this. Right?

Jin- Yes. Why?

Yumi- He is the reason. He told the girls to bully Yuri and even he also do sometimes.

Jin- What?

Jin turned to face Yejun.

Jin- You bully your Own sister?

He asked but he didn't said anything. Just then Namjoon came out with the cane in his hand.

Jin- Yejun, I am asking you something?

But Yejun didn't said anything.

Jin- Ok, you asked for it. Noez be ready for your Punishment.

Jin said in a very cold tone.

Hey Moon lights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 700