💫Chapter-8💫

Still Jin's POV

I rushed towards Yuri and took her in my arms and lap. I saw she was having so many bruises. I was about to say something to her but that time, she fainted in my arms. I was panicked that time. Just then I heard someone calling my name. I looked at front and saw Jungkook.

Jungkook- Hyung. What are you doing here? And what happened to her?

Jin- She fainted. Kookie, you take her to nurse and get her treated.

Jungkook- And you?

Jin- I have to teach someone something.

I said looking at the girls who bullied her. They all were looking scared right now.
I looked at Jungkook and he nodded. I know he understood what I meant.
He took Yuri from my arms and carried her to the nurse office in bridal style.

I also stood up and dusted my pants knees which were covered in a little dust. Then, I went and stood infront of the girls.

Jin- What are you names?

I asked but none of them said anything.

Jin- I am asking you normally, What are your Names?

I said now pressing each and every word with calm but angry tone. They looked at each other but then also didn't said anything.

I had enough. I took my phone out and messaged someone.

Jin- All the students standing go to your respective classes except this 5 girls. Now.

And just like that the whole corridor was now empty. It was only me and the 5 girls.

Author POV
Namjoon and Hoseok's class

Namjoon and Hoseok were in their class siting and talking with Yumi. Just then Namjoon recived a message. He opened his phone and saw it was Jin's message.

Message

Jin Hyung 💖💖

J:
Namjoon, please send Yumi outisde of Yuri and Jungkook's class.

He frowned reading the message.

Hoseok- Hey, Namjoon what happened?

Namjoon looked at him and showed the mesage to him and Yuri.

Hoseok- Huh? Why is he calling you?

He asked looking at Yuri who shrugged her shoulders. She stood up and said

Yumi- I will go and check.

Namjoon- Wait, we will also come.

Yumi- Ok

She said and all three of them left from their. They went to where Jin called Yumi and saw him standing with back facing. They can also see three-four girls standing with him. They all went to him and Namjoon said

Namjoon- Hyung.....

Jin turned around hearing his voice. He saw them.

Jin- What are you doing here?

Hoseok- You called Yumi, but we thought something is wrong so we also came.

Yumi- Yes,....so why did you called me Jin shi?

Jin- Can you get the names of these girls standing infront of me?

He said and pointed at the girls. Yumi looked at him confused.

Yumi- Huh?

Jin- They were beating Yuri and because of that she fainted. Jungkook took her for treatment and I remained here to teach them. So, what I want first is their names but they are not telling. And since they are girls, I don't wanna do anything. So, I called you.

Yumi- Wait a fucking minute. They did what?

Jin- You heard right. They beated her so much, she is right now unconscious.

Yumi- What the fuck. You stupid fucking bastard how dare you touch my sister. I will not leave you.

She said and was about to go towards them, but Jin stopped her by holding her hand. She started struggling to out from his grip when Jin said

Jin- Yumi, I know you are angry, and so am I. And I also want to teach them the lesson. Ad because of that only, I want their names. Please help me.

Yumi stopped struggling and sighed. She nodded and Jin then left her.
S

he went towards them and stood infront of them.

Yumi- See, I will ask only one time. If you don't answer then, remember this time, he also can't stop me from beating the shit out of you all. So, without wasting any time, just tell me your names. Right now.

She said in an angry time which even seny shivers to the brother for a second. They girls looked at her and nodded and then one of them said.

G1- Please don't beat us. I will tell you. I am Hana. She Jez, her name Ria, her name is Roya and lastly she is Aerum. (if you are my old reader who read my other story, comment me and tell if you remember the name Roya and Aerum)

Jin looked at Yumi surprised. It only took her some lines and it's done. Yumi smirked and came back to Jin.

Yumi- It's done Jin shii. Now, what will you do with them?

Now, it was Jin's turn to smirk.

Jin- You will know till the end of the day. And five of you, come with me.

He said and left from their with the girls following him scared. Yumi came to Hoseok and Namjoon and said

Yumi- Can we go to Nurse ifgice before going to class?

Namjoon- We wanna say the same thing. Lets go.

They all went to the nurse ifgice and saw Jungkook sitting with Yuri now sitting on the bed. Yumi was shocked seeing how her body was filled with bruises. She went and sat beside her caressing her. After some time, three if them left to their class while Jungkook helped Yuri to take her to their class which was Same only.

How was it.?
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 950