💫 Chapter-31💫

Wait for double Update.

***

Yumi was too shocked when she saw the video that the phone fell from her hand. Yejun, heard the voice and looked in that direction and saw Yumi standing their covering her mouth.

Yejun's POV

I looked on the floor and saw the phone. I understood that Yumi Noona saw the video.
Suddenly I heard Yoongi Hyung's voice

Yoongi- Hyung!! Hyung.......Hyung

I turned back and saw a very panicked Yoongi Hyung holding Jin Hyung who was taking deep breath. Oh no. He is having a panic attack I guess.
I went near and helped Yoongi Hyung to make Jin Hyung sit in the couch.

Yoongi- Yejun, go and bring water from the kitchen.

He said and I nodded immediately rushing towards the kitchen. I came back with the glass of water and gave it to Yoongi Hyung who was trying hard to control Jin Hyung.

Oh God! I never saw Jin Hyung like this. He is the happiest as well as the scariest person I know till know. And seeing this person like this, makes me so sad.

Yoongi- Jin Hyung....Take deep breaths.......please Hyung......try....

I heard Yoongi Hyung saying. Jin Hyung was trying his best to follow Yoongi Hyung.

I felt someone behind me. I looked behind and saw Yumi Noona. I came to a little side. She saw Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung and asked

Yumi- W-what happened to J-Jin Oppa?

She asked looking at Yoongi Hyung. Yoongi Hyung looked at her.

Yoongi- Nothing related to you.

Yumi- O-opp--

Yoongi- Why does it matter you now? Aren't we the liars? Who lied about our own brothers behind kidnapped? Huh? Did you forgot?

Yumi- I am sor--

Yoongi- Get out from my sight.

Yumi- Opp---

Yoongi- JUST GET LOST YUMI!!!!

Hyung shouted suddenly making both Mr and Yumi Noona flinch.

Yejun- Noona, please go from here. Please.

I said as I don't want Hyung to took out his anger on her. Cause he is so stressed and angry right now.
Noona looked at me and nodded her head. She left from their and I came near Yoongi Hyung and Jin Hyung.

Me-ed Hyung...... Our brothers will be safe soon. You will find them. We will find them. Ok? Don't worry. If something happen to you then how will you save our brothers? Or Yuri? Huh?

I said trying my bes to calm down Hyung. He was still taking deep breath. But I could see he slowly nodded his head.

Yoongi- Thanks Yejun.

Yejun- Hyung, their is no need to thank me. I just did what a brother should do. Leave it. Let's take Jin Hyung to his room and let him have some rest their.

I said and Hyung nodded. We helped Him Hyung to go to his room. It was easy as his room is on the ground floor only same with Yoongi Hyung. After Jin Hyung went to his room, me and Yoongi came back and went to our respective rooms.

Hey Moon lights
A short chapter. Don't worry, I will you give you double update. Soon.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 600