💫Chapter-13💫

Jimin and Taehyung's Class

T

hey reached inside the class and went to their respective seats. All students were looking at them only as today they came with 2 girls and a boy. But, them being them just ignored the glares and sat on their own seat.

Jimin- Don't they have any other work, instead of seeing us?

Jimin said to Taehyung.

Taehyung- I guess Hyung. Anyway, I wanted to ask something........

Taehyung said a bit nervous. Jimin noticed it and said

Jimin- About what Tae Tae? And why are you looking nervous?

Taehyung was playing with his finger. He slowly looked up and said

Taehyung- Were you mad at me during breakfast when Yejun said that.

He said and Jimin tilted his head a little thinking what Taehyung was taking about.

Jimin- Firstly, I wasn't mad at you. And What Yejun said, that I will be mad?

Taehyung bites his lower lip and said

Taehyung- When he said that I am not your real brother...........

Jimin looked at Taehyung in shock. This was the first time, Taehyung has ask a question like this.

Jimin- Tae Tae........ What are you----- You know. First tell me Did I ever differentiate between you or Jungkook?

Taehyung- No Hyung.

Jimin- Then....... Tae you are my brother. I don't fucking care about Real brother or not. I love You as much as I love Jungkook. Instead I love you more. You know that right? We may not be brothers by blood but we are brothers by?

Taehyung- Heart.

Jimin- Correct. And if you ask this question to me ever again, I will directly slap you infront if everyone. Understand.

Taehyung- Ne Hyung.....

He gave his big boxy smile to Jimin who riffled his hairs. Just then Yejun came inside the class. He came and sat near Jimin, who just gave him a weird look.

Jimin didn't liked Yejun from the first day, he saw him. And after today he is disliking him even more.

Jimin got bear Taehyung's ears and said

Jimin- If he say something like this again...... Just like our enemies we will torture him. Ok?

Jimin said and Taehyung giggled listening. He gave a thumbs up approving Jimin's idea.

Yejun- Hey. Jimin..... I wanted to talk to you about something.....

Yejun said. Jimin and Taehyung looked at him.

Jimin- What?

Yejun- Actually....... I want you both to do my Homework.......

Jimin frowned and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung was having the same expression.
Jimin turned towards him and said

Jimin- And why do you think, we will do that?

Yejun- Se.....if you do it......you will in profit......otherwise something bad will happen to you after we reach home.

Jimin- And do you think I care? No. I or Tae no of us will do your work. So it yourself.

Yejun- Your choice. I am still giving you tim to think......till recess.

Taehyung- Hyung said na, we will not do it. Better shut up.

Yejun- Fine.........

Can you think what is Yejun planning?
Preety small chapter
Hope you like it.
Do a vote and Comment.

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 525