💫 Chapter-19💫

Yejun went his room and sat on his bed. He was looking at his knees and his hands, just then the door opened. He didn't looked up knowing it's Jin. But we'll, he was wrong. The person came infront of him and putted the First aid box on the ground. Yejun now looked at the person and he was shocked. It was.....

Yejun- Yuri? What are you doing here?

He said to Yuri who came in. She looked at Yejun and said

Yuri- I am just here to treat you Oppa. Nothing else. I know Jin Oppa must have punished you so hard, so I came myself to treat you.

Yejun- Their is no need.

Yuri- Their is. As I didn't asked you. Just sit down quietly and let me do my work.

She said as she took some ointment on some cotton. She applied the cotton on his knees slowly and carefully.

Yejun- Why are you doing this?

He asked out of blue. Yuri looked at him with confused look.

Yuri- Huh?

Yejun- Why are treating me? Shouldn't you be happy, that I got punished today?

Yuri- Oppa, I will never be happy, if you are getting punished.

Yejun- And why?

Yuri- What do you mean by Why? 

Yejun- I mean, I did so many wrong things with you. And I always bully you. So, you should be happy, that I am experiencing the same thing.

Yuri- Oppa, you bully me and hate because of a misunderstanding which you have. But I don't. And even if you hate me you are my brother. My Oppa. Who loves me.

Yejun- W-ho said I love you?

Yuri- My heart did Oppa. My heart says that you still loves me. You just don't wanna believe it. But Oppa, only one time just one time, try to listen to your heart. You will get every answer. And if you talk with Unnie, she will tell you everything that happened that day, that neither you nor Mom knows.
Anyways, I am done. Rest here. I will be back with some soup for yog which will give you energy.

Yuri said and left from theri before Yejun could say anything. Now, his mind was on her words. 

Yejun's Thoughts

She is lying. It's not misunderstanding. She killed Dad. Ok herself told us. But what if .....she is not lying. What if Mom is the one lying to me? No, No. Mom can never lie to me. But, I should ask Noona also about this. What if Mom really lied to me?Cause Nonna didn't believed her.
I will ask her tomorrow only. What if Yuri is right? If she didn't did any thing?

Yejun's chain of Thoughts was broke when Someone came in. He looked at the door and saw Jin.
Jin came in and looked at him.

Jin- You already applied Ointment?

Yejun- Yuri did.

Jin- Oh..... Well, is it hurting so much?

Yejun- Not more now. It's better than before.

Just then Yuri came in with a tray in her hand. She placed th tray on nightstand and took the bowl from it. She sat near Yejun with the bowl in her hands and said

Yuri- Noez Oppa. Open your mouth so I can feed you.

Yejun- I can eat myself.

Yuri- No you can't. Your hands are still hurt. Right Jin Oppa?

Jin- Right. Yejun let her do what she wants.

Yejun- Fine.

He said. He opened hai mouth and Yuri started feeding him. Yuri's full focus was on feeding while Yejun's full focus was on Yuri. The what if thoughts again started coming in his mind. Jin was looking at both of them with a small smile on his face.

After Yuri helped Yejun to finish the soup, she kept the bowl and side.

Yuri- Oppa, you should have some rest. I will call you when it will time for dinner.

Yejun- But.....

Jin- Yejun......she is right. Have some rest. Ok?

Yejun- Ok Hyung.

He said and laid on the bed. Jin and Yuri left the room. They both were going down.

Jin- Yuri, can I ask you something?

Jin asked as they were waking on the stairs.

Yuri- Yes Oppa.

Jin- Yeun always bullied you, then why did you treated him when he got punished today?

Yuri- Oppa, I don't care what he do to me. He is still my brother. And I can't see my brother in pain. And He bullied me and hated me cause he Mom told me I am the reason of our Dad's death.

Jin- Huh? Why?

Yuri- It was actually, my 15th birthday an I wanted to go outisde with Dad. We both went alone. When we were coming back, our car met with an accident. I was injured and fainted at that moment. When I woke up, I got to know that Dad died. After that Day Mom started telling me that I am the reason of his Death. Cause if I didn't wanted to go maybe things like this would have not happened. She told to Unnie and Oppa also, but Unnie didn't believed her whole Oppa did. Which lead him to hate me and Unnie to hate Mom.

She said. They reached the kitchen. She putted the tray near the sink and washed her hands.

Jin- Oh, so this the reason, Yumi call her Mrs. Song or Mrs. Kim?

Yuri- Yup. You are right. 

Jin- Hm..... Don't worry, they will realise their mistakes soon. And ya, Next time if someone bully you come and find me or any other brothers ok?

Yuri- Ok Oppa.

She said. Then they both went toe their respective rooms.

Here you go.
A double Update.

MINYOONIEE5 
I did it. I finished my punishment also now.
I hope it's Ok now.
Anyways,
Hey Moon lights
This as double update for all of you.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1030