💫 Chapter-5💫

Do a vote and a comment.................

Kim Mansion

Mr. Kim- They will be here after 3 hours, so you all can take rest till then. And ya, Tomorrow I have a mission for you all, be ready.

BTS- Ok, Dad/Appa/Papa

Mr. Kim hummed and left the room. The boys also went toe their respective rooms.
There rooms were like

Mr. Kim- Ground floor, Left side
Jin, Yoongi- Ground Floor, Right Side
Namjoon, Hoseok- 1st floor, Left side
Jimin, V and Jungkook- 1st floor, Right Side

Then, they have guest rooms on both floors. And many other rooms like, Dance studio, Movie theatre, Gym, Gaming Room and many more at theirs floor.

Back to story-

Song's House
2 hours Later

Mrs. Song- Song Yuri,what the hell do you think you are wearing?

Mrs. Song shouted as soon as she saw Yuri coming downstairs. Yuri bitted her lower lip. She knew Mrs. Song, would shout at her for wearing this type of clothes. But she didn't wanted to upset her Unnie. Yumi, was the one who forced her to wear that dress.

Yuri's Outfit

Yuri's Outfit

Yuri- Mom....ac-tual--

Yumi- Hey I am here.

Mrs. Song looked at her. Behind her Yejun also came.

Mrs. Song- Yumi, you look so beautiful my daughter.

Mrs. Song said. Yuri was hurt while Yumi rolled her eyes and said

Yumi- Mrs. Song, have you gone mad? You shouted at Yuri and saying beautiful to me? If you look carefully, then you will know that me and Yuri are wearing same dress in different colour. And it's her choice to wear whatever she want. So, please don't interfere in her business.