💫Chapter-24💫

Three Days Later
Night
Time- 2:27 AM

Yumi wake up from her sleep as she saw a very bad dream. Call it a nightmare. She saw that someone kidnapped Yuri. She sighed as she know that it was just a dream. Just then Yumi heard a voice frok downstairs. She frowned her eyebrows.

Yumi- Who will be there at 2:30 AM? Jin Oppa don't allow us to stay awake at this hour.

She said to herself. Just then she heard a another voice. She stood up and started going out. She went downstairs but was not able to see anyone since the lights were off and it was pitch Black.

~ Are you fine?

She heard a male voice. She looked in the direction and saw some figures standing there in a circle.

#- Yes. I am.

Yumi heard another voice. She went near the switch board and switched on the lights. She again looked in that direction and was now shocked seeing the people infront of her. They were shocked too seeing her.

Yumi- J-Jin O-o-ppa?

She blurted out. Jin looked at her and then at his other brothers.

Jin- Y-yumi, what are you doing here at this hour?

Yumi- I-I heard some v-voices. But Oppa....you all..... From Where did you all came from? And why are you all coverd in b-b-blood..........?

Yoongi- Yumi, it's.....nothing.  It's a dream. You are having a dream.

Yumi- Noo No. It is not a dream. Otherwise how will you know this?

Namjoon- Yumi listen to us.....it's all a dream.

Yumi- No it's not. Tell me why are you all covered in blood and  why are you all wearing this Black outfits. Where were you al----

Before she could continue she fainted. All of them looked at each other confused. They looked infront and saw Hoseok holding Yumi.

Jimin- Hobi Hyung did you......?

Hoseok- I did. Jimin we didn't had any other choice.

Jin- It's Ok. Take her to her room. And rest of you, go in your room and firstly change your clothes.

Hoseok- Ne.

Rest 5- Ok Hyung.......

Hoseok picked Yumi in bridal style and took her to her room.  The rest went to their own rooms and took a shower. Hoseok also took a shower after putting Yumi in her room.

Next Morning
Sunday
Time- 8:00 AM

Everyone was in dinning room waiting for Yuri to come so that they can have their breakfast.

Jin- Guys, I guess she must be tired so, let's just have our breakfast. I will feed her after she wake up.

Yejun- Ok Hyung.

They started eating their breakfast. After half an hour, Upstairs Yumi just woke up with a very heavy headache. She sat on her bed, while holding her head which was hurting so much. Just then the door of her room opened and Mrs. Choi the head maid came in her room with a cup of coffee in her hands, which Yumi likes.  

Mrs. Choi- Good Morning Yumi. 

Yumi- Good Morning Mrs. Choi. 

Mrs. Choi- What happened to you? Is your head hurting?

Yumi- Ne,  I don't even know why? 

Mrs. Choi- Don't worry, I will go and get tablets for you and make something for you. 

Yumi- Thanks Mrs. Choi.

Mrs. Choi- It's my work. No need to say thank you. 

She said. Yumi nodded her head. She gave the coffee to her and left the room.

Hey Moon lights
Again sorry for short chapter.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count-700