💫 Chapter-36💫

Jin parted the hug and looked at the four of them. He was about to say something but stopped when he saw Jungkook and Taehyung fainted.

Yoongi- Kook!! Tae!!

Namjoon- Hyung, what happened to them?

Jin- Maybe they are weak and that's why they both fainted. Let's go home first.

He said and they nodded.  Yoongi and Namjoon picked Jungkook and Taehyung while Jin helped Hoseok and Jimin to come out.
They sat in the car and then Jin drove to Kim Mansion.
.
.
.
.
.
As they reached the mansion, they all came out from the car. Namjoon and Yoongi again picked Taehyung and Jungkook. They all went inside. Namjoon and Yoongi laid Taehyung and Jungkook on the couch.
While Jin helped Jimin and Hoseok to sit.

~ Hyungs. 

Jin turned back and saw Yejun standing there with a very weak Yuri. Yuri ran towards him and hugged which was gladly returned by Jin.

Yuri- Thank you so for saving me Oppa. 

She said. Jin broke the hug and knelt down to reach her level (ofcourse she is smaller than Jin)

Jin- Yuri's why are you saying thank you. You are our sister. Ofcourse we will save you.

Yuri- Then also Thanks Oppa. 

Jin- Ok, you are welcome. Now, tell me what are you doing here instead of resting?

Yuri- I wanted to meet you all and say thank you. And I already rested.

Jin- Really?

Yuri- Yup.

Jin- Ok. Good girl. Well, for now go and have some more rest. Your Other Oppa's are also tired. So we will talk during dinner. Ok?

Yuri- Ok.

She said and kissed Jin on his check making him starled. She went upstairs to her room.  Jin stood up with his hands on the cheek where she kissed him.

Yejun- Hyung, what happened to them?

Yejun asked looking at Jungkook and Taehyung. Jin looked at him. 

Jin- I will tell you later. Can you get a glass of water?

Yejun- Sure.

He said and went in the kitchen. After some time he came back and gave the glass to Jin. Jin took it and went near Jungkook and Taehyung. He slowly sprinkled the water on both of them. After 5 minutes they slowly opened their eyes. Namjoon and Yoongi helped them to sit.

Jin putted the glass on the table and knelt infront of them.

Jin- Are you both fine?

He asked. For a minute none of them said anything and just stared at Jin's face. Then Taehyung said

Taehyung- Who will be fine after killing their own Father?

He said and closed his eyes as tears started flowing from his eyes. On the other hand Yejun was confused and shock from what he just heard.

Jin- Tae, I know it's tough for you all four. And we all know you are sad. But--

Before he could comepleted his sentence, Jungkook stood up and ran to Jimin. He ran hugged him and started crying his heart out. Seeing him Hoseok looked at Taehyung and motioned him to come to him. Without wasting a second, Taehyung ran to his Hyung and hugged him while he also started crying.

Jin looked at them. His heart pained seeing his brothers in this condition. He stood up and stood near Namjoon and Yoongi.

Yoongi- Hyung, shouldn't we like.....umm..... Treat their wounds.