💫 Chapter-21💫

Time- 6:30 AM

Yumi- Yejun..............

Yejun- Hm...........

Yumi- Wake up!!

Yejun- Hmm.....

Yumi- What hmm? Wake up

Yejun- 5 more minutes Mom.

Yumi- Mom? What? Yejun, I am not Mrs. Kim. I am you Noona. Now wake up before I whip that ass of yours.

As she said Yejun immediately sat up and looked at Yumi.

Yejun- I am awake. Leave me ass.

Yumi- Good. Now go to your room and get ready. You have a big day ahead.

Yejun- Fine Noona.

He stood up and lazily went outisde. Yumi also went to her bathroom to get ready.

After getting, she went downstairs. As she went their she saw Jin in the kitchen with Yuri, Yoongi sleeping while sitting on the couch. Namjoon was sitting on the couch reading a book. Hoseok was running here and their because Jungkook attached a fake snake 🐍🐍 in his shoes which is now following him. Jungkook was laughing so hard seeing Hoseok. Yejun, Jimin and Taehyung were nowhere to see. She came and sat near Yoongi.

Yuri- Good Morning Unnie.

Yuri said as she came out from the kitchen.

Yumi- Good morning Lil sis.

Yuri came and sat beside Yumi. Within sometime Yejun also came. He sat a little away from Yuri. Just then a noise was heard from upstairs. Yumi looked their and saw Taehyung and Jimin standing while arguing about something.

She saw Jin coming out from the kitchen with a so done face. Yoongi was now awake from his sleep. He saw Jin taking a deep breath.  He and Namjoon both covered their ears. Yumi looked at them confused, but they didn't said anything.
Just the she heard a very loud voice.

Jin- ENOUGH. HOSEOK THE SNAKE IS NOT REAL. STOP RUNNING IN THE WHOLE HOUSE. JUNGKOOK YOU BRAT DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THIS TYPE OF PRANK ON HOSEOK. NOW STOP LAUGHING.
TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN STOP ARGUING AND GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Yumi flinched hearing him. He looked at the others and saw Jungkook immediately sitting on the couch. Hoseok stopped running and is now glaring at Jungkook who is smiling innocently. Yoongi took his hands off his ears. Taehyung and Jimin also stopped fighting/arguing. Jimin said still standing upstairs.

Jimin- Jin Hyung, what is the difference between ass and butt?

Yumi looked at him with wide eyes. She looked at Jin who just sighed.

Jin- Ass is you and Butt is Taehyung. Now come downstairs. And the rest of you come in dinning room.

He said and went inside the kitchen. Taehyung and Jimin came down. And then all of them went inside the dining room. They sat on their respective places.

Yoongi- Hyung, where are Mom and Dad?

Jin- They arrived late yesterday and are still sleeping. Don't disturb them.

Yejun- But they must be awake now because of all this shoutings.

Yuri- The rooms are soundproof. How can you forget this. Didn't you used this as an advantage some nights ago?