💫Chapter-3💫

Yumi's Class
Yumi's POV

I was in my class sitting on my seat waiting for the bell to ring so that the class can start. I was getting bored and today even my friends didn't came. I was looking infront when I saw Namjoon and Hoseok coming inside the class. Well, they are my classmates and I know them very well. Whole school does. Anyway, they both are very nice to everyone. They came and sat beside me(?) Huh. This isn't their seat. Well, they don't even have one. They always dear wherever they want. Whatever.

Namjoon- Excuse me.

I heard the voice. Is he calling me? I turned to him and pointed at myself. He smiled and nodded.

Me- Yes, do you need something?

Hoseok- Ya. We didn't came yesterday if you don't know and we wanted notes of Yesterdays class.

Namjoon- Yes. Can you help us with this?

He said. I thought for a while. They have once helped me when I was absent And I wanted to pay back. This will be best.

Me- Sure, I will help. If you want I can lend my notes to you both.

I said with a small smile. A very small one.

Hoseok- That will be very helpful umm...

Me- Yumi. Song Yumi.

Hoseok- Ok. Yumi it will help us so much. Thank you.

Me- No problem. You can take my chemistry and physics notes for today. And I will give Mathematics tomorrow. Is it Ok?

Namjoon- Ofcourse It will be great.

Hoseok- Yes. Again Thank you so much for helping us.

Me- No problem.

We then again sat in silence. After a few minutes the door opened. I looked towards the door cause I know it's not the teacher. The class hasn't started yet. Thats why. I saw Jungkook one of their brothers standing there.

Namjoon- Kookie, what are you doing here?

He asked when he saw his brother standing in our class. Jungkook came towards them and stood infront of them.

Jungkook- Hyung, I am here to find Song Yumi.

Song Yumi. Oh ok__wait isn't this my name. I looked at him and said

Me- It's me. Why are you finding me?

He looked at me. Firstly he bowed. "Wow, well mannered". Then he looked at me and said

Jungkook- umm....... Sunbaenim, You are the elder sister of Song Yuri right?

Yuri? Did something happened to her?

I nodded my head and signed him to continue.So, he said 

Jungkook- Actually, she is in the Nurse Office.

Me- Why?

Jungkook- Some students were bullying her and she had some wounds. I took her their for treatment but she is continuously asking for you that's why I came.

The hell!! This fuckers how dare they bully my sister. If I got any one them, I will kill him/her. For now I should go to her.

Me- Ohh.  Thank you so much Jungkook for helping her. Can you take me to her for now?

Jungkook- Sure. Hyung's meet you both later.
By

He said and we both left from my class. We went to their building which is different from ours. He took me room the Nurse Office. I went in ad saw Yuri sitting on the bed with bandage on her knees and her hands.

Me- Yuri.....

She looked at me. She immediately ran to me and hugged me. I hugged her in return. I heard sobbing sound. I looked at her and saw her crying. This Broke my heart.

Me- Yuri, what happened? Tell unnie. Please

Yuri- Unnie.....*sob* why he hates me? I di-dn't did *sob* anything. 

She said in between her sobs. But about whom is she talking about?

Me- Who hates you Yuri?

Yuri- Oppa.....

Oppa? Does she means Yejun. If it is him, then he will get nice scolding from me or even beatings. Anyways, firstly I started to calm Yuri. She calmed after sometime. Then she left for her class with Jungkook who gave me a assuring look. I nodded and went to my class. I sat on my seat and started thinking of what Yejun would have done this time?

Namjoon- Hey is evrything fine?

I heard a voice. I looked at my side and saw Namjoon and Hoseok looking at me worriedly. I nodded my head and said

Me- Yes. It's just my sister got hurt and I am worried.

Hoseok- We can understand. If any of our brothers gets hurts, we have same condition.

I gave them a small smile. After some time the teacher came in. We sat straight giving all the attention to her. The class started while my mind was still on what Yuri told me.

Hope you like
Do a vote and a Comment
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
By By
👋👋