💫 Chapter-9💫

After School
JungKook's POV

School was now over and I was packing my bag so that we can go home. (AN-No shit Sherlock's.) Anyways ignoring the useless people here. (AN- Unnie, said I am not useless. So shut the hell up.) Just go away. Anyways, so where was I? Ya, today whole time, I was with Yuri. And I got to know, this little girl afraid of many things and can get scared very easily. Like, I just tapped on her shoulder, she flinched and started saying Don't beat me. I am sorry. Which I still don't know why, she was saying. Well, as I finished packing, we both came out from the classroom. As we both came out, I saw Yumi shi standing infront of us. I bowed to her and she did the same. It's still a little awkward for us, so I think it's better if we take all this slowly.

Yumi- Let's go. I was waiting for you both only.

Me- Me too?

Yumi- Ofcourse Jungkook.  See..... I don't know why you think about us, buy I can see that Yuri is very comfortable with you and you even helped us. And if my sister is comfortable with you, then I don't have any problem. And specially since, you will be my Maknae soon.

Did she called me her Maknae? Why does it feels so good? My Hyung's always call me that. I guess, I am very happy to have her as my sister.

Jungkook- Uhmmm......did you accepted me as Your brother Yumi shi?

She came towards me and

Smacked my head. Oww. It hurts. I looked at her and she was showing fake angry face which was making her look more cute then she was already.

Yumi- You brat. I am your Older sister. Vall me Noona.

She said trying to sound angry which didn't. I heard a little giggle from my side and saw Yuri giggling. Aww, she is looking so cute. I looked at Yumi shii......no no. Yumi noona. She laughed and suddenly pulled me in a a hug. I was startled for a sec but then hugged her back. Her hug seem so warm. I wanna stay in her embrace forever. But for now, we pulled away from the hug. Suddenly someone smacked Yumi Noona from behind. She turned behind and we all saw Namjoon and Hobi Hyung standing there. Namjoon Hyung was the one who smacked her head. She rubbed it and said

Yumi- What was that for Namjoon shi?

Smack.

This time Hoseok Hyung smacked her head. She looked at them confused. Well, me too.

Hoseok- Idiot. You were scolding Jungkook to  call you Noona. And here look at you.

Yumi- What do you mean Hoseok shii?

She said. Now I also understood why Hyung's were behaving like this. Namjoon Hyung again smacked her head. Oo. It must hurt hard.

Namjoon- What Hobi Hyung meant is We are also older than you. So, call us Oppa.

See..I knew it. Yumi Noona looked at them and said

Yumi- Seriously, because if this you hitted me three times?

Hoseok- I will do it again if you dint call us Oppa.

Yuri was now giggling but a little louder than before.

Yumi- Not you too Yuri. And Ok, I will call you......but don't you hate when someone call you Oppa?

Hoseok- Yup, cause they are not our sisters. But you are.

Namjoon- And Yuri, this applied to you too. Ok?

Yuri looked at him and nodded her head like a little kid giving him a Ok with her hand. Namjoon Hyung ruffled her hair a little bit which again made her giggle. Aww......she like a little 10 year old kid in the body of grown girl.

Hoseok- Anyways, let's go. Hyung's and the others  must be waiting.

Yumi- Oh ya. The driver Mr. Kim sent must have been here.

Namjoon- Yumi, you know like we are your Oppas, he is your Dad.

Jungkook- Or Appa.

Hoseok- Or Papa.

Yumi- Ok, I will be damn confused on what to call him. Cause of this three names.

Namjoon- It's your choice. You can choose. But for now, let's go.

Yumi- Ok.

We all started going towards the parking lot. We were in the main corridor when we saw a huge crowd of students gathered around what seems to be a notice board. What is happening here? I thought to myself. I looked at the other and they were having the same expression.

Hoseok- Why is there a crowd near the notice board?

Jungkook- Don't know Hyung. Kets go and check.

Namjoon- Hmm.

We all went there and after pushing a few students we were in the front of the notice board. I looked at the board and their was a poster. I was shocked reading and seeing what was on that poster.

How was it.?
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 840