💫Chapter-35💫

(I don't love fighting that much. So will be less explanation of fighting scenes. Hope you understand.

And ya, this story is going to be finished soon.)

~ But we can do.

A voice came. Mr. Park and Mr. Jung turned towards the voice while the Park and Jung brothers looked at each other.

Both Mr Park and Mr. Jung were shocked seeing Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon standing right infront of them.

Mr. Jung- You? How did you---

Jin- We are Mafia Kings for a reason Mr. Jung.  You really thought you would keep us tie in that weak ropes.

Mr. Park- You think you are smart? You are wrong kids. Just look, you don't have anyone here. How will you three fight with our whole team?

Jin- We are not three. We are seven Mr. Park. And our team has already finished all your guards. Their is no one except for you two and Seven of us.

Mr. Jung- By seven you mean those little shits?

Yoongi kicked Mr. Jung in his stomach really hard. Mr. Park came near him and was about to attack but Jin kicked him from back making him fall.

Mr. Park stood up and took out his gun but Jin kicked his hand making the gun fall to the other side.

Mr. Jung- You don't know, how powerful we are kids.

Jin- Same goes to you Mr. Jung.

He said. Mr. Jung started to took out his gun but frowned when he didn't found it. He looked here and there and saw Yoongi standing infront of him with a gun in his hands.

On the other hand, Namjoon opened the ropes of his brothers.

Namjoon- Are you all Ok?

He asked slowly. None of them said anything. Jimin turned towards Jin and Yoongi and saw both of them beating Mr. Jung and Mr. Park.
He closed his eyes biting his lips.

Jin and Yoongi continued beating them.  They also hit some punches and kicks but that's all. Mr. Park and Mr. Jung were already on the stage of getting fainting.

Yoongi- You know, you are the worst Dad I ever saw. You didn't even have any rights to be called a Dad.

He said as he punched Mr. Park in his face.

Jin- Not only him but you too. Do you both even know, how much they missed you. They would tell us about how good you both are and how you love them. But you both are just shits. You don't deserve them.

Jin said he continued punching Mr. Jung.  Yoongi again punched Mr. Park in his stomach.

Mr. Park fall down near JungKook's legs.  He looked up and saw Jungkook looking at him with teary eyes.

Mr. Park- J-jungkook...... L-ook th-ey are beating your D-ad.

Jungkook bitted his lips and looked away from him. Mr. Park slowly stood up and said

Mr. Park- Jungkook, didn't you said you loved us? What happened now?

Mr. Park said but Jungkook didn't looked at him. Taehyung patted his back and took him in a side hug.

Jimin- Hyung's, leave them.

Jimin said and both Jin and Yoongi stopped and looked at him with wide eyes. 

Yoongi- What are you saying? Even after what they didz you want us to leave them?

Jin- Jimin, we know that you have a very deep connection with them, but you-----