Meeting Continues

"Hey Zoro-kun! Where do you think you are going all by yourself?" said Usopp and Sanji in sync when they saw Zoro jumping down the Sunny and walking away.

"To take a walk?"

"Listen here zoro, this is an Archipelago and there is no way we will be able to find you here when you get lost, so you are not allowed to go on your own!" said Sanji

"What do you take me for! These groves all have numbers on them. Even a toddler would not get lost in here!"

"Ah so you thought that far ahead. Alright you can go" said Sanji

"Be sure to ask for directions!" added in Usopp

"Tch" frowned Zoro and went his way, though he had already gotten lost since he had misread the number on the grove........

*

*crash*

"Argh. Why in the hell are you doing this to us?"

"Nothing much. Just passing time" said Leon as he proceeded to crush an entire rookie crew with a single strike.

"Please have mercy!"

"Tch. Alright I have gotten bored of you anyway" said Leon, took their treasure, and casually walked away.

'No good. There is no one strong enough here. Even if I fight using mere sticks, I end up crushing them badly'

As Leon was lost in thought and walking mindlessly, he saw Zoro walking in front of him.

"Its that Zoro guy right? What the hell is he doing here? Did he get lost again?"

*

"Help! Save us from this monster!"

As zoro was walking casually, he saw multiple pirates running away, shouting for help. Zoro looked in front of him and saw Leon.

"Looks like some bigshot swordsman is here! Yosh. Today is a nice day for me" thought zoro excitedly as he drew his swords and rushed towards Leon

"I challenge you to a duel" shouted Zoro and jumped on leon with his three sword style attack, but to his surprise Leon blocked all his three swords with a mere stick.

'Deja vu' thought zoro as he was thrown back.

"Roronoa Zoro from the straw hat pirates. I had been waiting to meet you in person"

"Well the honor is mine to meet a great swordsman like you here. This is the first time I have been pushed back like this after fighting Hawkeye"

"Ho? Ah. You fought him in east blue right?"

"How do you know that?" asked Zoro with a serious tone.

"He just told me he found an interesting fellow with potential when I fought him the last time"

"You. Fought him?"

"That is correct. That was one hell of a battle" said Leon reminiscing about their grand duel.

"So that means you are on par with the world's strongest. Today truly is my lucky day" said Zoro while feeling over-excited.

"Ho. You are not afraid?"

"Afraid? Don't make me laugh. I am just glad I get to see how much I have improved since I last fought him"

"Ah right. He did tell me he beat you using a knife smaller than his cooking knife"

"Tch"

"Alright then lets do this. I am going to fight you using these sticks, and if you manage to force me to use my real sword, I will consider that as your victory"

"Can't say I am too happy about that, but that works for me" said Zoro and immediately began his attacks, one after another. The two of them engaged in a fierce combat, Zoro being fully determined to win this at all costs.

*chirp*

After 10 minutes of intense combat, Zoro finally managed to break a stick.

"Hahahaha looks like you really are more than just talk. Looks like I will have to give it my all or you really will win"

" *hmph* So that was you just playing around with me huh" said Zoro with a smirk as he got even more excited.

"Hoy the two of you! Stop fighting and causing trou-" came in X Drake, one of the 11 supernovas, bounty 222 million, in an attempt to stop them, but leon instantly took out Excalibur and blasted him 2 groves away.

"Don't interrupt me, trash" said Leon menacingly, and anyone who was even thinking of saying anything immediately gave up that thought.

"Now then, where were we?" said Leon as he put back the Excalibur and got ready to fight.

"Dahaha may I ask who you are before we continue this fight?" asked Zoro

"I never introduced myself huh. Sorry about that. I am Leon Cromwell, the swordsman of the Stardom pirates"

"Stardom pirates? You mean that warlord Rimuru Tempest's crew? So are you the one who taught Koby and that other guy?"

"That is correct. Though I was not alone, I did take part in those kids' training. Now then lets continue"

With that, the fierce battle with Zoro's pride on the line continued.

2 hours later-

"Finally! I have won!" uttered zoro as he broke Leon's last stick, and then collapsed on the ground and passed out.

"That was quite entertaining indeed. You really are something. This actually makes me jealous of Hawkeye, since he will be getting a pupil such a you" said Leon, but zoro was already passed out so wasn't able to hear a thing.

'Now then if I were to leave you here like this, you are going to be in a lot of trouble. What a pain' thought Leon and sat down besides him. He decided to keep guard on zoro until Luffy came riding on a flying fish, extended his arms and grabbed zoro mid-air and threw- *ahem* took him away.....

*

The auction in which the mermaid Camie was to be sold was about to begin. Among the many people who came to buy slaves, there could be seen many big name pirates as well like the supernova Eustass Kid and his crew, with Trafalgar Law and his crew, who mostly came just to enjoy and possibly meet other supernovas.

"Look here captain, here is Law, the pirate with 200 million bounty" said Killer.

They look at Law and he shows them the middle finger.

"And his attitude sucks"

"Whoa looks like we made it in time" said Rimuru.

"Kufufu of course"

"Now then I have a feeling this is going to be very exciting" said Guy, as the three of them walked inside to take their seats.

"What in the heck is a warlord doing here" said Kid with a frown.

"This could mean trouble for us. I think we should get out of here captain" said Killer.

"Ah you don't need to worry about us. We are here to just enjoy the show" said Rimuru as he just appeared behind them.

Both Kid and Killer were startled at how he suddenly just appeared there, but were too frightened to move.

'What is this terrific aura! I feel like I will die if I move!" thought Killer and suddenly it went back to normal.

"So anyway, that was all" said Rimuru with a smile and went back to his seat.

"This warlord is a fuckin monster!"

Author's note: As always share your thoughts in the comments. Also check out my other works and see if they interest you.

Do comment if you wanna see matchups in particular in the future. If a matchup gets demanded by many people I will try to incorporate it if possible.