Lost

"Not good. We are down on all fronts. The admirals are busy dealing with Stardom pirates and whitebeards commanders. They have even taken on the warlords! Not to mention we still have Rimuru and Whitebeard himself to deal with" said Sengoku in a worried tone.

*clash* 

Suddenly a huge clash came through from across the battlefield and was about to hit the execution platform. Sengoku immediately turned into hybrid form and countered it with shocks.

"That Leon brat is on another level. He is going to toe to toe again Hawkeye" said Garp.

"Yeah. He seems to be the worst of them all"

"Did you say worst?"

Suddenly a large piece of ice came crashing at a very high speed towards them. Garp instantly jumped up and shattered it with a punch. 

"Looks like I was wrong Sengoku. That Leon brat is not the worst we have" said Garp.

"Tch. I am starting the final phase of the plan now" said Sengoku.

"Alright then. I will enter the battle and buy you enough time"

With that, Garp jumped down the platform and stood in front of the newly arrived problem. 

"I heard you are the strongest marine around. Well then, lets get started. I am getting bored fighting these weaklings" said Milim in her transformed Heracles form.

"Don't underestimate me brat. As long as I am here, you are not going to cross this wall" announced Garp.

'Garp is going to take care of that brat. Looks like I will have to do something about that Leon.'

*flashback*

"So you see that happened and I ended up losing the duel" said Hawkeye.

"What! You mean to say the strongest swordsman has been defeated? That's..." said Sengoku, shocked.

"That is all I wanted to tell you. The title of the strongest swordsman is not mine anymore"

"I see. But according to your story, that sword of his is quite special. Alright. I will keep that in mind" 

*flashback end*

"That sword of his is the only reason he is able to fight on par with Hawkeye. Well then"

With that, Sengoku dialed a number.

*

*slash*

Leon and Hawkeye's duel was going on in full rage. Neither side seemed like they will be backing down. 

"Those two are on a completely different level. There is nothing we can do" said Vice admiral Tou with a sigh.

"This time I am going to beat you and event he score" 

"We will see about that. PLATINUM EXCALIBUR!" with that Leon charged his attack. Hawkeye also prepared accordingly and jumped at Leon, ready to match his strike. The both of them jumped at each other, just about to clash.

"Now"

The next moment, Kuma and Kizaru appeared right next to Leon. Kizaru charged his lightspeed kick from the right and Kuma was about to hit him with his paws from the left, while Hawkeye was straight in front of him, ready to unleash his powerful strike.  

Seeing that, Leon was overwhelmed for a second, but he instantly regained his senses. He blocked Kizaru's kick with his left hand, clashed Hawkeye with his sword in fornt, and tried to block Kuma's strike with his right leg, but Kuma's target was not him. 

Kuma attacked the Platinum Excalibur with his paws. Realizing what Kuma was about to do, Leon at least managed to kick his paw with some force before it touched the sword, but that was not enough to repel Kuma completely. Kuma's paws touched the sword, and sent it flying far away, although not in the direction that was originally intended due to Leon's last moment interference.

Leon then instantly jumped back.

"Oh my, whatever are you going to do now without that sword of yours?" said Kizaru.

"I see the navy does not shy away from using dirty tricks. Its my fault for not being prepared for this" said Leon with regret and sadness upon losing his beloved sword.

"Kizaru" came a voice from behind him.

"Looks like someone is angry"

"That Sengoku. I didn't think he would ruin my duel like this" said Hawkeye with an angry voice.

"You understand we had no choice right? You would have been defeated by him at this rate and that would have been very bad for us" said Kizaru

*crash*

Suddenly a bolt of lightning struck where Kizaru was standing.

"Well then I will take my leave now. I already have my hands full with too much trouble" said Kizaru and left.

"It's a shame our duel got interrupted like this"

"Yeah. That loss actually hurt. Looks like we have taken this far too lightly" said Leon, obviously pissed.

Suddenly the walls started raising and there were a lot of blasts in the rear of the battlefield.

'The pacifiestas are here already? This seems too soon'

*

"Attention all marines. Get out of the ice as soon as possible"

"So its time already?" 

"Yosh. Everyone fall back"

With that, the marines started falling back.

But that was only true for the lower ranking soldiers. 

"Fall back you say? Looks like its not going to be possible for me" said Aokiji, bleeding all over.

"You are not getting away from us you icy bastard" said Jozu.

"Yeah. Don't even dream about it" added in Dagruel. 

Similar was the condition of the other admirals. Only Kizaru had a chance of escaping due to his pseudo teleportation ability, but that would increase the burden on other admirals so he could not escape either.

*

"Pacifiestas are everywhere!"

"So these are the new human weapons of the navy that I heard about" said Whitebeard.

"Looks like it" agreed Rimuru.

"So then, what was that you were going to show me?" 

"Yeah. Just wait for a little bit more" said Rimuru casually.

*peru peru peru peru*

"Hello?" 

"Hey Rimuru, how long do you intend to play around? Just get serious already!" shouted Leon angrily

"Hee? What's the rush?"

"You know I lost my sword because of that laid back attitude of yours right? NOW START IT ALREADY OR I AM GOING TO COME BACK FOR YOU!"

"Hai. Understood" replied Rimuru immediately, and Leon cut the phone.

"Alright then, looks like we are doing it now" said Rimuru and teleported away.

"......."

"His crew is something else" thought whitebeard.

The next moment, a large portal opened up in the sky.

Author's note: As always, share your thoughts in the comments and upvote if you liked the chapter. If you want to chat with me join my discord. Link is in my profile. Thanks for reading.