The World Government's Fate

"What the hell am I supposed to do now?" cried Sengoku as he smashed the table.

"The navy is as good as finished. After whay happened, it is now a known fact that the Stardom pirates alone are capable of destroying us" said Aokiji 

"Tch. Damn those pirates!" cried Akainu, still feeling the pain.

"And the pirates have become very rampant in the recent days as well, thinking that the world government is powerless" 

"Ignore them. Only the worthless trash are doing that. The big fish are all keeping quite, waiting to see the flow of this new era. Although there have been some suspicious activities of the Beast pirates in the new world and the emerging new powers like Blackbeard, there is nothing currently that we can't deal with yet"

"Still though. This is just the clam before the storm. We need to do something soon or even the warlords are going to leave our side"

 knock knock

"Now then, please excuse me as I have some important person to meet" 

"Is it the Commander-in-chief? Alright. We will be on our way then" said Kizaru as the three of them got up to leave.

*

"Yo Sengoku. Long time no see" said an old looking man with Giant hands.

"Kong-san. So you came"

 So you came"

"Yeah. The higher ups sent me to take care of the situation. And I have brought someone with me who could be of help" said Kong as he came in.

After him, came a young looking marine wearing a weird uniform.

"Hi there Sengoku san. Its a pleasure to meet you again"

"Again? Have we met before"

"Oh forgive me. Indeed we have never met before. Yet"

"Who the hell is this weirdo Kong san?" asked Sengoku in confusion.

"I met him just a few days ago as well. On the fifth day after the war was over, he came looking for me. Said he had something very important to discuss about. He claimed to be a time traveler who came here from the future"

"What!? Is that for real?" 

"I had the same reaction as you at first, but when I listened to what he had to say and did some research to verify his claims, turns out he is the real deal" said Kong as if he was still unable to believe it himself.

"What!? So is that some type of devil fruit?"

"That is correct Sengoku san. And the truth is, this is not the first time I have been doing this. You see my devil fruit power isn't actually going back freely in time, but instead its a loop. I ate the Loop Loop fruit, and my loop begins at the moment I ate the fruit in the original timeline, that is, on the second day after the marineford war"

"That's.... too much to handle" asked Sengoku with his head down.

"Don't be like that already. I haven't even told you about the best part yet. You see, till now I have repeated the loop many times and you know what? Every single one of them led to the same event, The Great war a few years from now and the destruction of the world Government. Though I was never able to see it with my own eyes since I would die every time before the war ended, I believe there is no hope for the world after the war. Everything will be over" said the shady guy in a dramatic tone.

"A Great war you say? And the world government is going to get destroyed you say?"

"And by world government I don't just mean what was about to happen in the war, nope. It will be far worse, and the entire world is going to collapse as a result"

"Just bear with it Sengoku. I have already made sure to fact check his various evidences so I vouch for his credibility" said Kong in support.

"I see. So does that mean someone found that treasure, The One Piece?" asked Sengoku and waited for an answer.

"Yes. Although I don't know what exactly is one piece, I do know that the grand line had been conquered, again and again in every loop. And not long after it gets conquered, The great war, it begins. I could never forget that day, and it still gives me the chills even though I have seen it many times, the moment when...." said the weird guy and started shivering.

"When?"

"When The Sun God and The Demon Lord declared war on the entire world! No matter what I did, to what lengths I got, I was never able to stop it from happening, that is, until now"

"I see. So does that mean this is just another one of your loops and you are going to repeat these countless times till you find a way to stop it?"

"No. Unfortunately this is my last loop. If I happen to die in this time, that will be it. The fruit will go back into circulation. But have no fear. This time I am much more prepared than any other time and I have full confidence that I will be able to stop those two this time"

"So this is the last chance we have. Alright. The two person you mention in your story, the Sun god and the Demon Lord, are they perhaps?"

"They are straw hat Luffy and the Stardom Pirates Captain Rimuru Tempest" said the weird guy.

"I see. Just as I thought" said Sengoku with his head down.

"So what do you suggest we should do now?" asked Kong.

"I am glad you asked. So then, I will fill you in on the necessary details at the right time, but first we need to secure these two devil fruits - The Spirit Spirit fruit and......"

....

...

..

"I see. That's a brilliant plan you have! With this, we will be far more powerful than we ever were" said Sengoku, finally seeing a ray of hope.

"Kukuku It is y pleasure Sengoku san. Let's show the world how great the world government is"

"For Justice" said Kong.

"For Justice" 

*

Author's note: Next chapter may be delayed.

As always, share your thoughts in the comments and upvote if you liked the chapter. If you want to chat with me or are interested in beta reading, join my discord. Link in the profile. Thanks for reading.