Scorching Misery

"T-this is the end" said Helmeppo.

"The Admirals and warlords are being overpowered by the Stardom pirates and whitebeard commanders in the front. All the vice admirals and real admirals are busy fighting the golem army and the remaining whitebeard pirates. Garp san is fighting Milim sensei. Sengoku san is facing Whitebeard himself. Even after all that, Rimuru san hasn't moved an inch yet. There is no way we are going to win this" said Koby dejected.

"Not to mention we have been trapped in this island like a bird cage. The fences that the golems made and the floating explosive traps in the air makes our escape impossible" 

"It's as if Rimuru san has decided to annihilate the navy today. He is going to sink Marineford and destroy the world government" said Koby

"Hey Koby, if we go in front of him and surrender he won't kill us right? We became friends that time right?" said Helmeppo desperately.

"Maybe so. He may spare us since we became friends, but I don't think that applies to the rest of the navy" said Koby with a worried expression "That's not right. Without the navy the pirates all over the world will go out of control and it will be chaos everywhere. Is that what Rimuru san really wants?" 

"Whatever the case, lets focus on saving our asses first!" said Helmeppo.

*

*boom boom boom*

The battlefield became even more chaotic. There were explosions everywhere. The marines were getting folded left and right. 

"Hahaha this is wonderful! The navy is getting destroyed right in front of my eyes!" said Crocodile while laughing.

"Hey croco-boy, help us out here" said Ivankov as they were fighting against Kuma.

"huh? Why should I?"

After a convincing 'threat' from Ivankov, he agreed.

"Tch. Alright. I will help you out this time. I want to see the navy getting destroyed as well. Lets go Mr.1" 

"On it" 

With that, Crocodile and Mr.1, along with Ivankov and Inazuma engaged in battle with Kuma.

"You can go ahead Sabo. We will take it from here" 

"You have my thanks Invankov san" 

Seeing this opportunity, Sabo grabbed Mr.2 and ran towards the platform.

"WHY ME!!!" cried Mr.2

"I need someone to get rid of the sea stone handcuffs you see"

As Sengoku was already busy fighting whitebeard, there was no one capable enough to stop Sabo left to defend the platform.

The next moment, Sabo was standing right next to Ace, with the key in his hands.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you again Sabo" said Ace with teary eyes.

"Yeah. Me too. But lets save that for later" said Sabo as he inserted the key in the cuffs.

"Ace is free!" shouted Marco.

"Well done Sabo" 

"NOOOO!" shouted Sengoku in rage.

"Gurarara looks like you have lost Sengoku" said Whitebeard as he clashed with him again.

"Sabo! Ace!" shouted Luffy from a distance.

"Luffy!" With that, Sabo and Ace jumped down the platform and ran towards luffy, and he did the same.