The Future Island Invasion

*crash*  

"W-where am I?"

Franky got up and looked around to find himself in a snow covered island.

*boom boom boom*

The next moment, he was blasted with missiles.

"Taroimu stop! Its a human" said Kitton

"Are you okay mister?" asked Kitton's grandfather.

"Yes don't worry I am okay" said Franky as if nothing happened.

"But how is that possible!"

The next moment, Franky froze up due to the cold Blizzard.

*

"W-where am I?" 

"You are in our house. The medics took care of you so you should be feeling better" said the old man.

"I mean what is this place?" asked Franky

"You are on Karakuri island and this is the future country Baldimore, where the genius Vegapunk was born" replied Kitton.

"And that building out there, is that?"

"Yeah. That is his old lab" said the old man.

"I would like to take a look at it later"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Hi there little Airi I am glad to see you here today. So how are you doing?" said the old man as he opened the door and a little baby crawled in, wearing some kind of weird clothing.

"a-da-da-da"

"I see so your day is going well"

"da-dah"

"Hey Airi-chan, we have a new guest for you today, and he is a cyborg!" said Kitton in excitement.

"a-ga-da-da"

"Wait how are you even talking to that baby? And why is a baby roaming around in the city without its parents like its nothing!?" asked Franky in surprise and confusion.

"Oh you see, little Airi here is very intelligent. Even though she can't even talk yet, she already managed to design and use new devices. In fact she is so intelligent that she may even surpass Vegapunk one day!" said the old man.

"Ho? Is that so?" said Franky, unable to believe what he just heard.

"ga-ga-ga" 

"Looks like she wants to say hello to you" said Kitton.

"Oh Hi there little baby" said Franky and brought his finger forward for a handshake.

Airi grabbed his finger. 

"Good job little baby. Looks like you know how to shake han-"

*crash*

The next moment, Franky was sent flying at the other end of the house.

"W-what!" as Franky recovered himself from the shock of what just happened, he realized what had just happened. 

"da-da-do"

"Haha sorry I forgot to mention, little Airi here is wearing her strength armor. It is one of the devices she designed herself. As you can see it increases her strength to enormous levels" explained the old man.

"You got to be kidding me old man! You really mean this little girl designed such a thing even before she learned how to speak?" asked Franky in shock.

"Yes. Airi is the future of this island. A true genius never heard of before"