The War Begins

"Hi there Hawkeye. So how have you been since we met the last time?"

"Ah I am fine Rimuru-san. Though I must say I never imagined that you will decide to be a warlord too"

"Haha some things happened and I decided to accept it. Though I suppose you would have preferred to meet Leon here instead of me"

"Well I can't say that I haven't been looking forward to another duel with him"

"Of course. And I am sure even he is looking forward to it"

"So you are that infamous new warlord Rimuru" asked Doflamingo

"Um and you are that Mingo guy right?"

"Fufufu That's right. I am Donquixote Doflamingo. Its nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too I guess? So what did you want with me?" asked Rimuru

"You don't have to be like that. I was just wanting to know you as a fellow warlord" said Doflamingo with his usual smile.

"Is that so"

"Kishishishi That is pretty unusual of you to get interested in someone. Right Hancock"

"Hmph. I don't care about you men anyway" said Hancock with an expressionless face

"Hey there Moriah, I see you are feeling better already after betting beat down badly" said Mingo

"Tch. Damn that Straw hat! The next time I see him will be the end of him!" scowled Moria, remembering his fight with Luffy.

"Whatever. I look forward to seeing you fight Rimuru" said Doflamingo and went away.

*

"Whitebeard!" said Sengoku, looking at the tall figure which had appeared on the main flag ship.

"Yo Sengoku. I take it my beloved son is still doing well"

Whitebeard cracked the air and created a tsunami that was about to engulf the entire marineford, but was frozen still by Aokiji. The battle had begun.

Attacks started from both sides. It was chaos and destruction.

"Yosh"

With that, Rimuru got ready to jump down the platform.

"What's this? You gonna fight now?" asked Doflamingo

"Yeah. Your wish is going to come true today Hawkeye" said Rimuru and started walking, straight towards whitebeard.

"What the hell is he thinking?"

When Rimuru reached halfway, he was surrounded by some of the whitebeard pirates and the 9th division commander Blenheim.

"Where do you think you are going Rimuru?"

With that, they launched towards him at once.

"Well then. Looks like its time I test the 'special effect' of my haki"

With that, Rimuru concentrated his conqueror's haki empowered by his devil fruit, in a 15 meter radius around him. The next moment, there was a sight to behold. Everyone who was in the 15 meter radius of Rimuru, inflicted by his conqueror's haki, was bowing down on their knees.

"W-what!"

Be it marines or pirates, anyone who couldn't overcome this intense pressure was forced to bow down as if revering the absolute ruler.

<Special skill: Ruler's authority. This is the special effect the devil fruit adds to your conqueror's haki. Instead of getting unconscious you can choose to make them bow down to you>

'That's pretty amazing actually'

Everyone on the battlefield was shocked to see this development. Rimuru was casually walking towards whitebeard, and whoever came to fight him instead bowed down in front of him. The aura was so strong it could make even many of the vice admirals submit.

"Fufufu that's an amazing power he has"

"Is that a devil fruit power? Doesn't seem like it. That Rimuru. Just who in the world is he" thought Sengoku.

And so, Rimuru continued walking casually without having to lift a finger, and finally reached the whitebeard's main flagship, where he was stopped by Jozu.

"Such an intense pressure. But I will not let you go any further than this, warlord!" shouted Jozu and rushed in to attack Rimuru.

"Ah It looks like someone strong enough to resist my haki came around. No matter" said Rimuru and simply teleported on the ship as soon as Jozu was about to hit him.

"What!" before Jozu could realize it, Rimuru was already standing in front of whitebeard.

"Gurarara Your haki is pretty impressive brat, but are you really that confident in yourself that you came here to fight me all alone?" said Whitebeard while releasing his haki and creating a brutal swing with his weapon.

"Fufufu things are starting to get very interesting"

'Rimuru-san. I know you are strong. You may even be stronger than me. But do you really think you can take on a monster like whitebeard?' thought Hawkeye.

*clasp*

Rimuru caught Whitebeard's weapon aimed at him with one hand, and it created a shock wave behind them. Everyone was shocked.

"Yo whitebeard. I am here to talk" said Rimuru with a smile.

"Hmmm?"

With that, Whitebeard signaled his commanders to stop who were coming back to fight Rimuru.

*

*boom*

"I-its the revolutionary army!"

"What?!" shouted Sengoku in surprise as the smoke clear away after the explosion. The figure that had emerged from it was none other than the newly appointed second in command of the Revolutionary army, Sabo, standing with his steel rod.

"So that brat's here too" said Garp with a serious face

"That brat? Do you know him Garp?" asked Tsuru.

"Yeah" 

With that, Garp went silent.

"How are you doing, Ace?" 

"S-sabo? Y-you are still alive?!" shouted ace with extreme shock.

"Yes bro. And I am here to make sure you stay alive too" shouted Sabo as he blasted the heads of two marine captains who attacked him.

Hearing that, Ace was overwhelmed with intense emotions and burst into tears.

"B-brother?" 

As everyone was wondering in that Roger had another son, Sengoku picked up the phone and announced.

"Don't worry men. Sabo is not Roger's son" and then he further explained what he knew of Sabo's origin.

"Whatever the case, if he is here to save Ace then he is our ally. Everyone, cooperate with him and proceed" ordered Whitebeard, as he was standing in front of Rimuru, ready to talk.

*

Meanwhile, Luffy and the escaped prisoners of Impel down were about to reach the gates of justice.

"We are going to follow you forever Buggy sama!"

"Gyahahaha Lets go men! Today I, the great Buggy, am going to claim whitebeard's head!" 

Author's note: As always, share your thoughts in the comments and upvote if you liked it.