Marineford

After that, Rimuru and co didn't interfere in any of the critical part and everything happened as it was supposed to till the straw hats were sent flying by Kuma in different corners of the world.

"Well that was rough. The always cheerful Luffy breaking down like that. seeing it happen in person hurt much more than when I read it back in the day" said Rimuru

"Well we couldn't have interfered though, or the result would have been pretty bad" said Guy

"Of course"

"Now then how do you plan to explain all this? Bartholomew Kuma" asked Kizaru with a slightly angry voice "since I will be the one explaining it to the celestial dragons"

"I have no excuse for this"

"Now then, lets calm down here" said Rimuru as Kizaru was about to capture Kuma.

"The warlord Rimuru san. How nice to have finally met you. As you are already aware, I would like to escort you to marineford with me"

"Ah that's fine. It actually works in our favor since we currently lack a proper ship. More importantly I am interested in what do you plan to do with Kuma here" asked Rimuru

"Well that decision isn't mine to make, but in any case I don't think his fate is going to be very good"

"I see. Well then do you mind I keep him?" asked rimuru

"I am afraid I can't let you do that, even if you are a warlord. The world government has full authority over him"

"And if we use force?"

"What are you planning here you pirate! Don't do anything funny or we will take you down" said Sentomaru as he saw Diablo in an attack ready mode.

"Kufufufu to think a mere bug threatening us"

"Now now calm down Sentomaru. You have quite a sense of humor Rimuru-san"

"Humor? But I wasn't actually joking you see"

With that, Kizaru tensed a bit.

"You realize that would mean you are rebelling against the world government right? And do you really think you can do that while I am here? Or are you counting on Rayleigh to help you or something?"

"I don't know what's going on but I am willing to give you a hand Rimuru" said Rayleigh.

"Ah thank you Rayleigh san, but I don't actually need your help"

Hearing that, both Rayleigh and Kizaru were surprised.

"Are you sure Rimuru? I mean I am all for it" said Guy while cracking his fingers.

"My my. Looks like we have quite a trouble here. You are going to regret this you know?"

"You really think so?" said Rimuru and then proceeded to unleash his conqueror's haki, strengthened with his devil fruit, at full potential on Kizaru.

Such an intense pressure at once, Kizaru felt it. The person standing in front of him is no joke.

"I appreciate it Rimuru san, but I am afraid I can't agree to this"

This time it was Kuma himself who said that. Rimuru instantly retracted his aura.

"I see. Of course. I was just joking around anyway" said Rimuru with a cheerful voice.

"I don't buy this excuse you pirate scum! Uncle Kizaru lets get rid of him here" said Sentomaru with an angry voice.

"Now this bug is getting on my nerves. May I proceed to crush him Rimuru sama?" asked Diablo

"No let it be. You are right. It wasn't just a joke. The truth is I wanted to test my Haki on an admiral, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. So how was it Kizaru san?" asked Rimuru.

Kizaru was still in shock with what he had just felt. The pressure that he felt just now, was the most intense he had ever felt in his life.

'This would have actually knocked out most of our vice admirals. What a strong pressure! It won't do good to make him our enemy here' thought Kizaru as he was just brought back to senses hearing Rimuru's question.

"That was quite an aura Rimuru san. I am glad to have you on our side. But please remember that such behavior will not be tolerated again" said Kizaru with a shaky voice.

Even Rayleigh was surprised. Even though he didn't feel it, the look on Kizaru's face when he was under pressure made it quite clear.

'Looks like this new generation is much more promising than I thought. I look forward to seeing them grow bigger' thought Rayleigh.

"Uncle Kizaru! Tch. Fine. You get a pass this time. Lets get out of here" said Sentomaru finally biting his tongue.

"Alright then lets go"

With that, Kizaru's unit accompanied Rimuru to Marineford where the war was about to begin in a few days, and Kuma was sent away to Vegapunk in a saperate unit.

"Well then Rayleigh san, we have a favor to ask of you" said Guy after they had left.

"Hm?"

*

After that, the days passed by. Straw hats were now scattered all around the world with no way of coming back. Luffy ended up on Amazon Lily, where he befriended the Kuja pirates and having leant of Ace's execution, set on to infiltrate Impel down with the help of the Snake Princess Boa Hancock. After that, finally the day arrived when the fated war was about to start.

Up there standing on high platform was the formation of warlords, including Rimuru. The three admirals were seated down, over them on a platform Ace was sitting with sea stone handcuffs, guarded by the legendary Garp and Sengoku. All vice admirals were summoned from all over. The sea was lined up with Marine warships. The navy had summoned all of their forces to face the whitebeard pirates. Such was the fear they had of the legendary whitebeard.

And it finally began. The whole area was on live broadcast.

"Sir there are a lot of pirate ships visible, and all of them seem to be established New world pirates!"

"Whitebeard's allies. They finally show up"

"But I don't see the Whitebeard's flagship anywhere" said the soldier looking through the binoculars at the various ships that appeared.

Suddenly there started to be a big movement in the ocean. And then they came. Whitebeard's main flagship, along with his other ships emerged from underwater one by one.

"This is kinda like the buster call right?"

"Yeah. Except we are the ones doing it this time"

Then footsteps began to be heard.

"There he is. The strongest pirate in the world!"

"Whitebeard" said Sengoku, looking at the tall figure which had appeared on the main flag ship.

"Yo Sengoku. I take it my beloved son is still doing well"

"Now then, the real fun is about to begin" thought Rimuru as the war was about to begin.

Author's note: As always, leave your thoughts in the comments and upvote if you liked it. Thx for reading.