Fated Reunion

"Hey there buggy. Nice to meet you"

"N-n-nice to meet you too" said Buggy with his feet trembling.

"So then, It seems like you people are the escaped impel down prisoners" said Rimuru

"That's right. We have been saved from that hell by Buggy sama"

"Buggy sama! I found a transmission snail! Let's begin the fight!" 

"Begin the fight? Does that mean what I think it does?" said Rimuru in a serious tone, leaking out his haki.

"W-w-w-what do you mean by begin the fight idiot? D-d-don't say it in a way that will cause misunderstandings" said Buggy with shaking feet.

"That's right fool. Don't you know Buggy sama is going to defeat this warlord alone? He doesn't need our help. How dare you underestimate him!" shouted a grunt angrily.

'NO you fool! Stop making this more difficult for me!'

"Oh I am sorry. Alright then, you can begin Buggy sama!"

"What? You are going to fight me now?" said Rimuru with a threatening voice, summoning black flame with one hand, and lightning with other. 

'Someone please save me!' thought Buggy afraid as he saw the terrifying figure in front of him.

"Hey there clown nose" came a voice from behind

"How dare you make fun of my nose!"

As soon as Buggy looked back, he saw whitebeard staring at him

"I take it back!!!!!"

"You are that clown brat who was with Shanks right? Lets team up for now and defeat the navy, and then you can kick my ass" said Whitebeard

"T-the great whitebeard wants to team up with you!"

"Alright. I accept your offer" said Buggy with confidence and relief as his ass was saved

"Huh? But what about our fight?" asked Rimuru.

"W-w-we will settle this later!" said Buggy trembling as he just remembered about the terror in front of him.

"Well alright then. Will see you later" said Rimuru and retracted his powers.

'phew'

"Alright guys, lets show these marines who is boss!" 

"Yea Captain Buggy!"

With that, Buggy and his gang entered the battlefield, and Rimuru went back to whitebeard.

"I see you were having quite some fun teasing that clown nose there"

"Heh. Of course. He is quite an entertaining person" 

"Gurarara"

"Now then, what is it that's bothering you?" said Rimuru seeing tension on Whitebeard's face.

"That Sengoku is planning something" said Whitebeard and told Rimuru about the message Luffy gave him.

"I see. Looks like due to our pushing the fight this much, Sengoku became desperate" said Rimuru.

"Even so. This is giving me a bad feeling"

"Well you don't need to worry as long as we are here. You see I have something up my sleeve that I haven't revealed yet too" said Rimuru with a sly smile.

"Ho? Now I am curious"

*

"Whoever wins this war becomes justice!"