The Deal

"What is it you want to talk about brat?" asked Whitebeard.

"I am here to make a deal with you" with that Rimuru told him the details.

"You brat! You think I am going to die so easily?" said Whitebeard angrily and raised his weapon to strike. Rimuru readied his intense black lightning punch and clashed with whitebeard's strike head on. This created intense shock waves.

Everyone was shocked to see the two of them clash.

"Oh my, that new warlord is actually holding his own against whitebeard. He really is as strong as his aura" said Kizaru impressed.

"Hmph. And that revolutionary army brat is creating quite a chaos. Looks like I will have to go and put a check on him myself" said Sakazuki and got ready to fight Sabo.

"Yosh. I should join in as well" said Kuzan and clashed with Marco's unit. 

"Fufufu this is fun" said Doflamingo while clashing with Jozu's unit. And the war continued.

Meanwhile Rimuru and whitebeard continued their little clash.

"So then, would you prefer to decline my offer and have me as your enemy instead? You know that won't go well for you right?" said Rimuru

Whitebeard thought for a moment and replied "Alright brat. You are strong enough to actually keep your promise. And your will is strong as well. I accept your proposal" 

"Good. Looks like our little duel was enough to convince you. Now then, lets get this war rolling" 

With that, Rimuru turned around and stood side by side with whitebeard. He then summoned a tiny storm just above the battlefield, and a huge dragon appeared in the middle of the storm, carrying a ship, and started descending.

"Yo Rimuru. So its finally time huh. I was getting tired of waiting" said Guy

"You made us wait for quite a long Rimuru" said Luminas

"Wahaha so the real fun is going to start now!" said Milim excitedly and jumped off the ship as soon as it landed.

"What in the world is happening? Rimuru, what is the meaning of this?" asked Sengoku angrily

"Well you see, I changed my mind. Now I am going to destroy the navy with Whitebeard and his crew. And I don't need the title of warlord anymore, so you can keep it" said Rimuru and sat down besides whitebeard.

"What?!"

"Gurarara you really are something else brat. I have never met someone like you before" said Whitebeard.

"Thanks! I will take that as a compliment" said Rimuru and laughed

"I hereby declare an alliance between the Whitebeard pirates and the Stardom pirates. Do you hear my children? Go ahead and destroy the navy!" shouted Whitebeard

"Its as you heard everyone. You are free to wreck as much havoc as you want. Go ahead and destroy the navy" ordered Rimuru

Hearing that, the whitebeard pirates' morale got boosted and they were now in high spirits.

"An alliance with a warlord huh? If pops agreed to it then that Rimuru must really be something" said Marco

"Damn that Rimuru. How dare he! Alright then, if that is what you want, we are going to execute you along with whitebeard!"

"Kufufufu that insect dares to threaten Rimuru sama. Looks like I will have to take care of it personally" said Diablo and jumped down.

"Yo there Hawkeye. Care for a rematch?" asked Leon while aiming his sword at Hawkeye

"Kukuku today seems to be my lucky day. Alright Leon, this time I am going to defeat you" 

"Alright then. I will be going over there to sleep peacefully. Do not disturb" said Dino and teleported to a lone corner somewhere with his pillow and earplugs.

"Tch. Looks like this got a lot more troublesome" 

"Now then, let the battle begin!" 

With that, the battlefield turned into chaos.

*

"Lightspeed kick" 

*boom*

Kizaru kicked down Marco with his attack, even though he managed to recover instantly with his power. 

"Damn that Kizaru! You are not getting away from me" with that Marco rushed towards him, but Kizaru simply teleported away to safety and started reloading his attack. 

"Lightspeed kick" 

*boom* 

This time, the attack didn't reach Marco. It exploded in between.

"Kuahahaha have a taste of my veldora killer arts!" with that, Veldora started charging his attack and aimed it towards Kizaru.

*boom*

"Are you alright Kid?" asked Veldora

"Ah. You are strong umm, Veldora-san"

"Kuahahaha Of course. So how about it. Wanna team up to take down this light bulb?" 

"Sure" 

With that, both Marco and Veldora transformed into hybrid form and flew towards Kizaru.

"Oh my, two mythical zoan at once. Looks like this is going to be a rough day for me" said Kizaru while barely escaping the blast.

"Take this!" With that, Marco launched at Kizaru and entered close combat. Meanwhile Veldora summoned a tiny storm and converged two lightning bolts and blasted them at Kizaru.

"Yata no Kagami" with that Kizaru appeared behind Veldora at once and was about to kick him.

"Got you" 

"Huh?"

The next moment, a huge bolt of lightning struck down at Kizaru. He wasn't able to avoid it completely. 

Taking use of this opportunity, Marco and Veldora both launched at Kizaru and entered fierce close combat with the admiral, with veldora occasionally launching lightning bolts. 

*

"Take this Aokiji!" shouted Jozu and rushed towards the admiral with full force. 

"Ice age" with that, Kizaru blocked Jozu.

*crash*

Jozu at once broke free from the ice prison and rushed towards Aokiji. 

"Ice Barrage!" 

"Rock Barrage!"

*boom*

"You are!" 

"Hey there kid. Do you need any help?" asked Dagruel.

"Ah I would like it. This admiral is quite tough"

"Yosh. Alright then, lets get to it"

"Right"

" 'Earthquake' Dagruel of the Stardom pirates and 'Diamond' Jozu of the Whitebeard pirates. Looks like I got quite a haul on my hands"

"You got that right" 

With that, both Dagruel and Jozu launched at Aokiji.

And so, the battles were going on when suddenly a marine battleship fell down from the sky.

"Now what?" 

"Its that straw hat bastard!" roared Moriah in anger.

"Garp! We already have more than enough trouble and you family keeps causing us more!" 

"Luffy!"

"ACEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Author's note: As always, leave your thoughts in the comments.