Here Comes Luffy

*burn* 

"Arrrgh" cried vice admiral Gru as his skin started burning.

"What kind of power is that?" 

"I-it is instantly burning us if we make direct contact with it!" 

*crisp*

The marines started running away in fear as Sabo came through, roasting anyone who dared to fight him.

"That's right. Run away if you value your life. I am going to kill anyone who dares to stop me" said Sabo with an intimidating voice.

"Looks like you brat need to be put in check" said Akainu as he appeared in front of sabo.

"An admiral huh? Bring it!" 

"Magma fist!"

*boom*

The next moment there was a huge explosion and admiral Akainu was thrown back.

"So you can turn yourself into some kind of explosive liquid? And by the looks of it it seems like liquid oxygen. Tch annoying brat"

"I see you are quite intelligent to deduce that, but no matter. I am not going to back down in any case"

*boom* *boom* *boom* 

The area erupted into explosions as liquid Oxygen clashed against burning magma. Sabo had become a lot stronger now, but he was still not strong enough to defeat an admiral on his own so he was getting pushed back until-

"Dark Flame Inferno!" 

And suddenly Akainu was blasted by tons of black flames at once.

"You seem to be struggling here kid. Do you need some help?" asked Diablo.

"I would appreciate it" said Sabo

"Tch. More annoying brats to deal with" said Akainu while getting up. 

"You go on kid. We will take care of this" said Namur, accompanied by Vista and Rakuyo.

"That's right. Go ahead and save ace" said Vista as he drew out his swords.

"Whitebeard division commanders and Diablo from Stardom pirates, you have my thanks"

"Not on my watch!" shouted Akainu and jumped to attack Sabo, but was intercepted by Diablo and Vista.

"Kufufufu this is going to be fun"

*

*clash*

"I see you have improved Haykeye"

"And so have you. Looks like our duel here is going to be even better" 

*clash* *boom* *clash*

As Hawkeye and Leon went toe to toe with each other, the surrounding area got destroyed. One clash shattered the wall of ice surrounding them, another split the icy ground around them in two. It was total havoc.

"S-somebody stop these two, otherwise they are going to destroy everything!" 

"I will assist you Hawkeye!" shouted vice admiral Momonga and attacked Leon.

"Don't get in our way trash" said Leon and unleashed a deadly strike from platinum excalibur full potential. 

The slash hit Momonga and carried him away to the other corner of the battlefield, carving a path in the ground, and blasted him at the opposite wall of ice and threw him in the ocean.

"Looks like I went a bit overboard" said Leon with a sigh.

"It seems it will be better if you don't come in between us" said Hawkeye to the nearby marines, pointing towards the recently blown away vice admiral, and the destruction it caused.