Back to Star Tempest

Rimuru POV-

"What should we do now, Rimuru?" asked Guy. "We are pretty much done with everything at this point."

"Hmm, the straw hats will need 2 years to get stronger," I replied, "We should focus on building our nation." 

"Wait, Rimuru," interjected Leon. "I am missing my sword due to a certain someone." He glared at me.

Ah, that's right. Leon lost his sword due to a 'miscalculation' on my part. I have to make up for it somehow. 

"We at least know the direction in which it was sent," I stated. Even then, it is going to be difficult to find it. In the worst case, the sword could be lying at the bottom of the ocean. It will be impossible for us to retrieve it in that case. 

"That's enough for me," chimed in Leon. "I will set out on my own to find it," he declared. 

"In that case," I suggested. "Take some of Ramiris's golems and Dino with you."

"Huh? Why me?" exclaimed Dino.

"That sounds fine," Leon agreed. "That will help me reduce the time it takes to search for it by a lot."

"Hey! I didn't agree to-"

"I wanna go with him too!" Chimed in Milim. "It sounds like a fun adventure."

True. Over here, we will be busy making plans for Star Tempest. Guy and Luminous will help Reyleigh train Luffy and Ace but, that's the most that's going to happen in terms of adventure. It will be best for Milim to go with Leon. 

"Alright, we should split up into three groups now," I suggested. "First will head back to Star Tempest, the second will go with Leon, and the third will return to Rusukaina to help in Luffy and Ace's training."

We will also need to set out our spy team in motion as soon as we can. The other emperors are sure to make a move after what just happened, and we can't afford to stay in the dark about it. 

"That seems to be our best option right now," agreed Luminous. "I suppose I will be needed for group three."

"Me, Diablo, Ramiris, Veldora and Dagruel will go back to Star Tempest, Leon, Milim and Dino will go search for Platinum Excalibur, and Guy and Luminous will help with the training," I announced. 

"You guys... You didn't even hear my opinion at all..." 

"What, You have an opinion? When did that happen?" asked Luminous mockingly.

"..."

"Anyways, now let's not waste any more time."

With that, all of them departed for their respective destination. 

*

"Damn, that Whitebeard," a voice could be heard reverberating over the clouds. "He managed to pull off dying," it lamented. 

The huge beast was none other than Kaido, one of the four emperors of the sea and the captain of the Beast Pirates. He strolled over a sky island, looking for a nice spot to commit suicide. 

And then he jumped. 10,000 feet above the ground, the sky island looked like any other cloud from afar. Here, two living creatures were present at the moment. One was Kaido, and the other was Monk Urogue, one of the worst generation to clear the first half of the grand line along with Luffy. He witnessed as the big guy took his last step in front of him. 

That idiot jumped off of such a height? Is he looking to die or what? He thought. But that was true. Kaido was looking to die, that is, if anything could kill him in the first place. That was his misfortune. He was too strong. 

Boom

He landed with a thud and created a giant hole on the island below. 

"What in the hell?" 

The island was the temporary base of certain pirates. Eustass Kid, Scratchman Apoo, and Basil Hawkins. The three of them gathered in front of the explosion. The smoke cleared, revealing the massive beast in front of them, glaring down menacingly.

"K-k-Kaido!!!" exclaimed Apoo, doing his best to keep up the act.

"It seems as if we have run into quite a misfortune," remarked Hawkins. 

"Surrender and join the Beast pirates, you so-called members of the worst generation," ordered Kaido. 

His voice was intimidating, but Kid and Killer remained unfazed. "Get lost," replied Kid. "We don't work under anyone." 

Needless to say, Kaido didn't like that answer. And the rest is history, or so it would have been if it not for a certain ship sailing in that direction.

...

..

.

"Hey, Leon," jumped up Milim in excitement. "Check this out!" she said, pointing towards the telescope she had just been using. 

"What's the matter Milim?" asked Leon, curiously. "Did you find a clue to my sword already?" Leon came forward to look. 

"No," replied Milim. "But I have found a random Kaido in the wild."

"Ah," said Leon, looking at the scene in front of him. "It seems as if those three are in big trouble."

"Who cares?" interjected Milim. "I just want to have some fun playing around with that guy," she added while flexing her fingers. 

"It will waste a lot of time," sighed Leon. "But I suppose it's no use trying to stop you when your eyes get like that," he said, seeing Milim's shining eyes craving entertainment. "Just make sure to end it soon."

"You know me well," commended Milim. "Now, let's move forward!"

"Does that mean I can sleep peacefully on the ship?" asked Dino. "Since I am obviously not needed there?"

"No," replied Leon. "You will help me search the rest of the island. There is still a chance the sword might have ended up here," he declared.

"Ugh, I hope this ends soon..."

*

"Well then, let's see what happened here while we were away," I said as the ship approached the Star Tempest. 

"Kufufu, I will be back with all the updates in a minute, Rimuru sama," declared Diablo and launched off in the distance. 

He is as reliable as always. 

"We should head to our base, Rimuru," suggested Dagruel.

"Yes, I want to check up on the laboratory as well," chimed in Ramiris. "We have to work on our new project as well."

"Kuahahaha, I shall assist with that," said Veldora.

"Hai hai, you all can do as you please," I said, "I will-"

Suddenly, I received an interesting update with a voice message from Diablo.

It seems an interesting individual has appeared while we were away. 

Author's note: Hope you liked it. I just made it on a whim, but it may not be regular.

Edit: Do join my discord if you are interested in talking with me. Link in the profile.