Special Chapter: Enter Shanks (End of the Marineford Arc)

Somewhere in Mary Geoise-

"What in the bloody hell is this?" 

"'Bloody hell' is exactly the right words to describe what is happening right now" 

"I can't believe our face is getting destroyed so easily! We know that the paramount war was a cause of concern since we were up against Whitebeard, but this turn of events is very unfortunate" 

"We need to report this to Imu sama as soon as possible. If the Navy falls here, it will cause a lot of troubles for us" 

"Not to mention those revolutionary army punks will be having the time of their lives"

"For now lets watch this till the end"

*

"This is the right time. Lets rush in" said Rhine.

"Alright"

With that, there was a sudden bang on the battlefield.

"What the hell is happening?" said Marco.

"Its Teach!" said Ace as a black figure appeared right next to the Whitebeard's standing body, along with a lot of others.

"Zehahaha I see you are doing well. Now then, I don't have time to be chatting so let's get to the show" 

"Stay away from pops you bastard" shouted Marco and rushed to attack blackbead.

*clash*

"You will be dealing with us" said Fran as he turned into Graphene and clashed with Marco.

"I will kill you teach! Fire Fist!" said Ace 

"Plasma Fist" said Kindo and canceled out his attack.

"Hurry up Blackbeard. We will cover for you" said Felix as he split into two.

"Weehahaha Now this is fun!" said Burgess as he broke a large piece off the ground and threw it at the incoming pirates.

"How come that Teach and his gang just appear out of nowhere?" said Vista in surprise.

 "To make matters worse, we can't even cross over to their side to help due to this rift" said Izou as they were watching the battle unfold.

"Ace! I will help you!" shouted Luffy as he was about to leap off but Sabo caught him.

"You can't. They are too strong for you. Just stay here and let me handle this" said Sabo and launched himself to the other side with Ivankov's help.

"Luffy!" came a voice from a distance, running towards him.

"Hancock? How come you are not fighting in the war?"

"The war is already over. Now our priority is getting out of here. The government is no more, so I have no reason to cling to a meaningless title of a warlord anymore. Now I am going to fully devote myself to protecting you until we get out of here" 

*

"Huh? What's that? Their powers seem far too familiar" said Guy as he was casually sitting.

"Now that you mention it, they do. If I remember correctly, these are the same powers that Shiki was using on the sky island" said Leon as he came by casually.

"That's right. So these guys must be the other apostles. Looks like they managed to somehow escape after the fall" said Guy.

"Yeah. This is interesting. And seeing as Rimuru isn't doing anything it seems like he expected this" said Leon.