Together? Together.

You bring me back to life, and it's all in the name of love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

War is what happened next, Aemond had declared for Rhaenyra, he bent the knee and swore his sword to the queen. Aemma and Aemond had continued their relationship stronger than ever, the love between them at an all time high. Aemond did this for her, he swore his sword to Rhaenyra for her, he betrayed his own blood for her.

It had been six days since Aemond had sworn himself to Rhaenyra. The Blackwoods were full on at war with the Brackens, the Brackens were the last house to fly King Aegon's flag. By days end, the Queen's flag would be raised or the end of house Bracken, Aemond had promised his wife. Aemma had left Harrenhal that very morning and flew to Dragon stone to treat with the Queen and see the children and Helaena. She had not seen Helaena since Helaena left Dragon Stone.

Much has happened, both of the young woman had experienced much loss and pain. Helaena was forced to flee without her surviving children, though found it difficult to even look upon the children remaining to her. Helaena had named Maelor to die and Jaehaera was the very image of the son she was forced to watch be slain.

Aemma had changed as well, the loss of her only son cutting her deep. Whereas Helaena had sentenced herself to solitude, barely eating or caring for herself, Aemma had thrown herself in the war. Little seemed to satisfy the urge of the princess apart from burying her sword in the bodies of her enemies. Aemma Velaryon had died with her son, another rising taking her place. The soft heart woman was dead replaced with a cold blooded killer. Daemon's own blood was apparent to all whom met her on the battle field, none lived to tell the tale.

The doors to the council room were opened up revealing Aemma, Rhaenyra snapped her head to the door eyeing her only living daughter.

"Princess Aemma Velaryon."  Ser Erryk announced as Aemma stepped in the room, members of the council had gathered around the table.

"Actually it is Aemma Targaryen, I have taken my husband's name." Aemma announced for the first time shocking her mother. Rhaenyra smiled knowing it had nothing to do with her husband, but wanting her father's name.

"Apologies, my princess." Ser Erryk spoke softly, Aemma smiled around the room, her mother, Lord Corlys, Princess Rhaenys, and some other lords and the Maester were present.

"Leave us." The Queen commanded wanting time alone with her daughter, it only took a moment for the room to clear apart from Ser Erryk. He always stayed loyally by his Queen's side, he was one of the most honorable men alive during the dance of dragons.

"I do hope your flight was easy." Rhaenyra held a smile, she always did in the presence of her daughter, her first born. From the day Aemma was given life, she had been the light shining down on her mother's darkest days. With the loss of Visenya, Daemon and Luke, only her children could bring a smile to the Queen's face.

"It was. Aemond and Vhagar rode for Stone Hedge, all the river lands will be yours, Your Grace." Aemma was glad her husband had sided them after all, she could not think about life without him, the love she bear him was almost as strong as the love she bore her children or Helaena.

"Very good." Rhaenyra did not want to talk about the war, even though that is why Aemma was back on Dragon Stone, she had hoped Aemma would stay with her since Aemond was waging war with Daemon. "How are you?" Rhaenyra took her daughter's hand in her own, Aemma tilted her head down eyeing her mother's hand on hers, before looking back up, a blank expression on her face.

"I am fine." Aemma lied, truth is she had no time to think about it, she kept herself busy, plotting the war, plotting her vengeance against Otto Hightower, all Aemma wished for was to murder every last Hightower. Only then would she have peace, justice for her son. She would save Otto for last, so he would know what was to come for him, she longed for him to look over his shoulder terrified for his life.