Jacaerys

in "death" there is life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days felt like weeks and minutes felt like hours for Aemma, she had no idea how much time had passed since Aemond had taken her, she had no clue what her family had even thought happened to her. Aemma was confided to her chambers, the only person she ever saw was Aemond and at times Alicent when her son was busy ruling. Aemma felt as if though she was going mad, she did nothing, but stare out the window of her prison and had found she could draw, so that is how she passed the time. Aemma drew her whole family, it was her way of feeling close to them when she had nothing, she even drew the family she had lost. Aemond admired her drawings apart from one picture he had no idea she had even drawn, she kept it hidden under the bed, it was on a large canvas, the largest she had ever drew. Similar drawing in caption that I found on google

Aemma was drawing Alys Rivers when Aemond walked in their chambers, Aemma set the drawing down beside her and stood up to turn to her husband. time had not softened her much towards him, she spoke to him and still loved him, but she cared for her family more. Aemma's skin had not touched the sun nor breathed fresh air in so long, Aemma had a plan.

"How long have I been your prisoner?" Aemma asked as Aemond took a seat across from her near the window, Aemond sighed as he eyed his wife, she had gotten dressed today more than she had since she had been there. She wore a scarlet red dress that hugged her body and her hair was in a loose braid to the side of her head. Her wound had healed a great bit, Aemma was back to moving around and planning her escape.

"You are not my prisoner."

"How long have I been not your prisoner, husband?" Aemma asked, her lips parted a tad, her head to the side as she waited for his response, she knew it had been a few weeks at least, the sun had risen and fell many times since she had arrived.

"Almost a turn of the moon. The new year is only days away." Aemond stated, shocking Aemma she had not realized it had been that long, the attack on king's landing would happen before long and if they stuck to her plan they would succeed.

"What is happening? I need to know?" Aemma begged, she had not had any visions or dreams that told much of anything since arriving. "Any news from Dragonstone?" Aemond nodded his head.

"The blacks have added four dragon riders to their side." The news brought a smile to her face, "I suspect they will be attacking soon, they have a large army and more dragons."

"You should know it was my plan to add more dragon riders. Even Vhagar stands no chance against that many dragons." Aemma told her husband, he smirked at his wife, she was not as loving as before, but they still got along great. Aemond begun to admire and look forward to her threats and hearing of her cunningness. She was far too smart for the blacks.

"You are too smart for your own good, you know that."

"Smart enough to crush you." Aemma chuckled, Aemond had brought Aemma something.

"I brought you some food, come dine with me." Aemond offered his hand as he stood to his feet, Aemma took his hand following him to their dining table where two plates of food had been placed and two fresh glasses of wine, the sun had been down not even an hour, a candle was placed in the middle of the table along with candles all along the room. Aemond pulled Aemma a chair out, she took her seat and he slid her chair in for her in front of a plate of food.

"Thank you, Aem." Aemma whispered as he sat himself down across from her, "But why would you do this for me? I know we are wed, but let's not fool ourselves, I am a prisoner in all, but name. I am locked in these chambers every second of every single day. We loved each other once and perhaps I still do, but you chose the greens, you betrayed my trust and my love for you. I could never forgive that and one day you will die for that choice. By my hand or another." Aemond refused to give up on his wife still, his love for her was far too great.