1

Introduction of jk- He is a rich, handsome, possessive, Hot , sexy, defination of perfection and a business man + a mafia king. He is a multi personality person, business man for outer world and mafia in underworld. He is 24 years old.

Introduction of yn-She is a college student who lives with there step parents

Introduction of yn-She is a college student who lives with there step parents.She is kind, beautiful, sweet and savage. She is 16 years old.

*Yn was running behind her best friend kai*

Yn-Yah you brat *shout* Stop or I will kill you today.

*She said running behind him but she bumped into someone and she fall on him*

Yn-I am so sorry Mr.
*she bowed to him and left from there again running behind her friend*

?? -Interesting.*smrik*

?? -Yeah she was too hot. I want to wrack her Under me on the bed.

Jk-But she mine jimin hyung so you don't dare to lay your eyes on her.*warning him*

Jimin-Woah someone seem jealous huh.*laugh*

Jimin-Now let's go we have to meet the principal.

*They went towards the principal office and enter without knocking*

Yn in her mind-Don't they even have some manners? Btw today I will kill this bastard Beacuse of him I am getting scold by my own mother.*make a fake crying face*

Kai-Dont make these kinds of faces you look like witch gurl.*teasing her*

Ym-W-hy did you come here mr.jeon and mr.park? *she said doing handshake with them*

Jk-I am here to ask for this land. Sell this college to us. We want to build a branch of our company here.*he said sitting on the chair while looking at yn with a hungry look*

Ym-Sorry sir I told you before too that I don't want to sell this land.*she said being a bit strict and straight forward*

Jimin-Okay then we will snatch this away.*he said clamly under his mask*

Ym-Sir please don't do this.*in a begging way*

Jk-You have 10 mins. Choose money or death.*death glare*

Ym-Yn and kai you both go back to your classroom.*she said as she notice them staring at yn*

Jk-Oh so her name is yn.*smrik*
Your name is beautiful just like you.*he compliment yn and she feel a bit awkward*

yn-Thanks sir.*she bow to her mother we can say principal and left for there class*