11

*Jungkook went towards the door and lock it while Jennie look at him with widen eyes*

Jennie- What are you doing jk?

*Jk while taking steps towards Jennie*

Jk- Babe you are looking so f_cking hot, I can't control myself now.

*He said and hold Jennie and she smrik*

Jennie in her mind- Woah jk you made my work easier.*smrik*

Jk- Babe you are so beautiful and you are like a obession of mine.

*He said caressing her hairs*

Jennie- Babe I don't want to waste our time let's do it.

*She said and put her hand on his shoulder and then start to get closer to his lips but when her lips touched jk's, he pushed her away*

Jk- You are not yn?

*He asked in his half drunk stage and being deadly needy but still controlling himself*

Jennie- WHY ARE YOU REMEBERING THAT BIT-

*jk slap her hard and he fall on the floor*

Jk- DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY A WORD AGAINST MY LOVE. SHE ISN'T LIKE YOU.

*He said shouting making jennie shocked while holding her red cheek, sitting on the floor*

Jk- WHERE IS MY YN? CALL HER RIGHT NOW. I NEED HER TO BE WITH ME.

*He Shout and went to Jennie and hold her hairs to make her stand*

Jennie- Leave my hairs jk.You are hurting me.

*She said trying to get free from his grip but everything went in vain*

Jk- JUST F_CKING TELL ME WHERE IS MY LOVE? WHERE IS MY YN? CALL HER HERE SL_T.

*he again shout at her and throw her on the floor again but his head start to spin and he sat on the bed*

Jk- Ahhh.....

*Groan in pain while holding his head with his hands. Soon jk lay down on the bed and start to lose his sense*

Jennie-Perfect.

*She smrik and drop her clothes down and then start to open jk's clothes. She unbuttoned his shirt and went to unbuckle his jeans but he hold her hands and jerk that off from him*

Jk- ONLY MY YN CAN TOUCH ME AND HAVE ME . GET OUT $LUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE.

*still Jennie ignore his words and start to touch his member from the clothes which made jk more angry and he hold her hand and twist it making it to break and she scream hard*

Jennie- Ahhh...... Jk please leave me. Ahhhh......

*She scream to free herself but from outside someone was recording them and it was lisa*

Lisa- $LUT YOU DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT.

*She said and left from there to her room and start editing that voice recording on her laptop. After sometime she was done and then she access to the secret camera and took the clip when Jennie was unbounting jungkook's shirt. After doing that all she call someone*

______________________________________

Author's pov

This part can be a little bit confusing as jk loves Jennie so why is he behaving like this?

There's a twist upcoming........

I will post the next part soon and I am really sorry for delaying it because my Mobile got broken and i have given it to get repair.

UnholyGurlK