9

*everyone's jaw drop looking at her hot body and sexy curves while tae was getting lost in her but then he realize that now yn is not his so he just start drinking while looking at her going towards jk and talking with him*

Tae- Why did you betraye me yn?
*Drink another shot*

(Lisa went towards him and snatch the drink away from his hands)
Lisa- Oppa don't drink, it's just the start of the party.
*She said and sit beside him*

Tas-Btw lisa.
Lisa-Yes oppa.
Tae- Why is yn sleeping with you?
Lisa- Actually she is not comfortable with jungkook oppa and ......
*Jennie came there with drinks*
Jennie-Its for you master.
*She said and tae took the glass of juice from her*
Jennie-Master, young master(jk) is calling you upstairs.
Tae-okay I will go.
*He said sipping on that juice*
Jennie-Master it's urgent.
Tae-hmm, okay.
*He said and glup down his juice and went upstairs leaving lisa there but then lisa notice that there was something left in taehyung's glass and then reality hit her. She went towards yn and start draging her to a corner*

Yn-Why are you doing this pabo?
Lisa-Jennie unnie mixed something in tae oppa's drink and I am sure that it's a part of her plan so now we have to make him go somewhere else and away from her hands.
Yn-Wtf- and why did you let her do that?
Lisa- I didn't know it earlier yn.
Yn- okay then let's go to that room na.
*Lisa and yn went upstairs and start looking for tae but then she found Jennie changing into a revealing dress*

Yn- Why is she changing her clothes into these?*She frown her eyebrow finding it a bit fishy*Lisa- Gurl atleast let's first find tae oppa or do you want to see her n@ked now?Yn- I am not interested in crabs like these

*She frown her eyebrow finding it a bit fishy*
Lisa- Gurl atleast let's first find tae oppa or do you want to see her n@ked now?
Yn- I am not interested in crabs like these.
*She said and walk away to find tae and then they found him talking with jk so they went into the next room to hide and start to listen to there talk by putting there ears on the wall*
Jk-Oppa I want you to go at xxx hotel. I have a surprise for you there.
Tae-But why there jk?
Jk-Hyung believe me you will be happy after seeing the present.
Tae-Okay I will go there but tell me the timing when you will announce about your gf so that I can be there.
Jk-I drop the plan of doing it because yn is a minor and even she isn't in mafia stuff and also don't have high profection behind her so I don't wanna put her in danger.
Tae-Oh okay.
*He said and left*
yn- first Jennie mixed something in his drinking and then she was changing into a revealing dress and now jk sent taehyung to a hotel saying that he has a suprise for him there and he even dropped the plan to introduce me. Everything is fishy here.
Lisa-So what are you going to do now yn?
Yn- I will go and follow taehyung and you will stay here and keep your eyes on jk and Jennie.
Lisa-but it's dangerous yn, you know that if you will not be here then jk will obviously notice it and that would be wrost.
Yn- just make both of them go busy until I come back.
*Lisa thought for a moment and then said*
Lisa-Will you mind if jk will bang Jennie?
Yn-Why would I?
Lisa-Then left everything on me, I will make them go busy easily.
*Smrik thinking about her evil plan and yn went to follow tae by a cab*