34

*It's been 4 years now but there's no clue of where yn went and where jimin is. Jungkook had been looking for them like a crazy person but nothing is working. You have become a drunker and the merciless person alive on the earth. He doesn't care about others. In this time you got to know about a lot of things. Khu was yn's mother. Khu was manupulated by her friend that her bf is just using her so she ran away but she didn't know that she was pregnant with a baby at that time. She was also shocked after knowing it but it was so late as her mind was full of hate towards her bf so she thought to abort that baby but she didn't have money to do that so she gave birth but after giving birth to her baby, her life was mess as she wasn't sure how to fulfill their stomach but one day she thought to give her baby for adoption as she did not want that baby to die out of hunger just like her and after that she met some people and they made her work under some mafia and drug dealers and after that she totally become a different person. She would k!ll people for money and about yn he got to know that her real father's family is so rich and they are not living in South Korea now. There's no much information about where jimin went after that day.*

Man- Boss, our most wanted enemy has sent a gift for you.
*One of his man entered the room with a box of red colour in his hand and said those words after bowing to him*

Jk- Open it.*he said not caring about even if there is a bomb or something*

Man- But boss it can have something dangerous in it too.*he said being worried for his life but jk just passed him a death glare and he open the box*

*The box*

*There were a lot of pictures of de@d men which were present there with him while he k!lled both tae and khu

*There were a lot of pictures of de@d men which were present there with him while he k!lled both tae and khu. The pictures of dead body was around the forest or in the river. Many pics were covered in blood and after seeing that the man (assistant of jungkook ) start trembling badly because of terror from seeing the reaction of jungkook. It was unexpenable and unexpected.*

*Author's pov- I can't add the pictures here as I am not able to upload the part with them sorry*

Jungkook - how many pics are there?

Man- Boss give me a second. *He start counting all these pics but as just he was about to pick up the last picture from the box he saw a gπn covered with blood in the box*

Man- Boss there's a gπn too which has blood on it.*he pick up the gπn and give it to jungkook. Jungkook smrik after seeing that and start seeing the gπn calmly. He open the gun to check if it has bullets in it or not but he saw a little piece of paper there on which it was written that .................................

* Finally I'm back ! *

The paper........

Jungkook - finally I can have her

Jungkook - finally I can have her. *He smrik thinking about something dirty*

Jungkook - go and start preparing for a party and don't forget that it's should be an open invitation and also go and decrease the security. *He order his man and he nodded while mumbling*

Man- Okay boss. *He said and left after bowing to him*

Jungkook - now my wait is over. I will make sure to get you as mine at any cost this time. I was show that you are not dead but this letter of your has made may believe in that. Even if you are warning me or coming to k!ll me, I would love to die by your hands.
*he said why closing his eyes and thinking about yn. He has become a totally physco person for her.*

On the other side...

??- why did you do that now? Don't you remember that how much hard it was for me to hide your existence from him yet still you choose to tell him, why? *A man who was wearing all black almost shouted on the 20 years old girl*

??- I remember it appa but I can't just let him live his life peacefully like he is doing now. *She said with a cold voice*

??-  Yn I have lost your mother but now I don't want to lose you too. *He said with tears in his eyes*

Yn- Appa don't be emotional, I am not a child anymore and I will take my revenge from him and about mama's death than I will surely make him regret taking birth in this world.
*She said while looking at the roof of her dark themed room*

YF- YN I have a wish so can you complete it for me as I am afraid about your security and even it's hard to believe someone in this world.
*He said to her with pleading tone while yn nodded her head*

YF- Marry jimin and then you will be free to take your revenge from whom ever you want. I want you to be safe and I am sure that he will not let anything happened to you.
*He said while yn look at him with widen eyes as it was not what she expected. It's true that it's hard to believe anyone and jimin is like a wall for her when she is in any problem yet she still loves taehyung and she doesn't want to cheat on him by marrying his own best friend*

Yn- No appa i can't do that and also jimin oppa is like brother to me, how can I ever marry him? I can't destory his life for my profit.*she said and was about to leave from there but the next words of her father made her world to crash down into pieces*

YF- If you would not marry him then I am not going to accept your realationship with Kai.....

1.03k+ words
Vote for next part