77 - Happy ending

Jk- What are you trying to do princess? *He asked as his heart fell down after seeing her pulling the trigger and he closed his eyes only to hear a bang and there was his body which feel down on the floor with blood all around it. Yn kneel down and start crying and screaming*

Yn- I couldn't risk it. I would never want to fall for someone else other then taehyung. I loved him and would love him always. I can't love you jungkook. I can't. You are making me doubt on myself. I can't do that, never ever in my whole life. I would never be healed if you also break my heart like he did. I can't let you have my heart like i let him do. I can't jk . I can't. I am sorry. I am a coward. *She was crying like crazy but jk's voice got her shocked. She looked up online to find him clutching his right hand from the side. It was bleeding out but he still smiled while getting up from the ground and walked towards her only to kneel down infornt of her figure. He hold her hand which was holding the gun and pointed it towards his heart*

Jk- It's ok yn. I understand that you can't accept me like this. *He said and wiped off her tears with his other hand. More tears fall down from her eyes . She was literally shaking.*

Jk- Yn listen to me, just listen to me for once, okay?*He said softly making her look at him and move her head in yes, so continued *

Jk- I loved you so much and stayed loyal to you so are you not going to ask me about my last wish before I die? * He stated sweetly while she just cried harder*

Jk- Shhh, don't cry baby. It's fine. You just missed the shoot last time because of being nervous. *He said and then putted her finger on the trigger and then putted his own finger over her so that she couldn't back away. He closed his eyes after showing her a sweet smile and start applying force on yn's finger to pull the trigger but she was not letting it move at all. Soon yn said something making him stop and open his eyes , only to stare at her beautiful orbs which were so beautiful but it hurted him while seeing her in this situation.*

Yn- What's your last wish? *She asked but he just got closer to her and planted a kiss on her forehead before backing away but still didn't said a word. She looked down on the floor and said more sternly this time *

Yn- What is it? Tell me.
*She asked again while he left her hand and hand which has gun in it and hold the other one in his hand and spoke*

Jk- Hold my hand and act like you love me and is afraid to let me go until I die. Please just once, just act like that. *He almost begged her. She was crying with no voice by now. Nothing can even escape her throat, not even a single voice. It felt like someone has hold her throat by now. She just couldn't find what to do. Her hands shaked more brutally. It felt like she was getting a panick attack. He looked so shocked after seeing her like this. In just some seconds. She fell down on his body, totally unconscious .*

Jk- Princess, princess.*he said as he tapped her face trying to make her get her to gain her consciousness back but nothing seem to work so he shouted*

Jk- BASTARDS WHERE ARE YOU ALL? *He shouted on top of his lungs. Soon some men of his entered the hall looking all shocked and scared*

Jk- GET THE FREAKING FAMILY DOCTOR RIGHT NOW. IF I FIND THAT ANYTHING BAD HAS HAPPENED TO HER THEN I WILL FREAKING KILL YOU ALL AND DECORATE MY WHOLE MANSION WITH YOUR HEADS AND DEAD BODY. *he said and carried her body in his room. He almost ran and kept begging to god. He was feeling like he lost his everything.*

Jk- Yn please get up. Just for once Princess. I will give you everything. Please just don't do this to me. It will be the biggest punishment for me darling. I sware that if you will ask me to die then I will k!ll myself with a smile on my face and wouldn't even ask you for something but please get up sweetheart. *He said and putted her down on the bed as soon as he entered the room. Soon the doctor arrives and told him to wait outside until she check on yn. She also asked jk to get his wound treated but he directly denied and went outside*

Jk- God I sware to you, If something happen to her then I will never believe in you. If you want it to be my karma then please punish me but don't proceed with tricks like this on me. *He begged while crying*

*Meanwhile in the room*

??- I thought that you will die yourself but I think you are lucky enough to not die at once but soon enough you will be dead. *A dark black shadow said. That doctor's eyes were all black. She looked like someone just possessed her which is practically true. She is possessed by someone and that someone is Khu , yn's mother. Khu's soul has possessed the doctor in-order to make her work easy. She were about to inject something in yn's veins but in some seconds, her soul was thrown out from the doctor's body. She looked around only to see someone whom she never expected to see. It was the actual devil with whom she has traded her soul years ago in-order to still be here and take revenge from her k!llers.*

Devil- Did I not warn you the consequences if you try to mess with someone's life span? I remember telling you those words sound and clear that if you try to mess with someone's life span or k!ll them by your own hands then it will lead your soul to always be stuck in this world. *He said and disappeared again. Khu looked at yn's unconscious body and spoke*

Khu- You were blinded that much blinded with your own love and feelings that you forgot about your own mother. You never tried to look for my body to get me peace or even get any kind of revenge for my death. It was all because of taehyung and now you have lost him in real, you don't even seem to care. You love him but by the time you wake up , you will just hate him and would not even be able to think about him or your love about him. Your both 's love story would never be completed. *She said and soon her soul vanished into thin air like nothing. The doctor was back to her sense and then walked out after checking yn's body properly*

Jk - How is my princess doctor? Is everything ok ? *He asked being totally worried *

Doctor - Her blood pressure fell down. She almost got into a panic attack. Looks like she experienced something horrible which triggered her badly. She will get her sense back soon. I kept the medicine for her on the side table. Give it to her whenever she wakes up and also please get your wound treated too before it catches infection or get worse. I will take my leave now.

Jk- It's not a big injury. The bullet just passed by my side. Thank you doctor. *He said and the doctor let after nodding her head*

( Kya matlab ki yn toh one of the best shooter ha apni group ki 😶. Ab ho jati ha galtiyan 😉)

To be continued
1.4k+ words complete
So what do you all think about the whole situation
Vote for next part
Thanks for your support and lovely comments
I love you all
To be continued
Good night and sweet dreams take care of yourself
Sarangahe
I hope that you all are doing well
By by darlings and sweethearts.