17

Tae's pov-

I am just wondering that how can my love (yn) be this crule towards me. I am ready to give myself in the name of love but she gave herself to someone else. I was trying to get myself along back but she bringed me back to life. She helped me to feel how it's feels when you are in love. She made me feel like I am alive. But I can't do anything to get her back. She is not mine. I can't snatch her away from my own sister's love. How bad our luck. We both siblings can't get our love. Our love like whom we like. Hope that she would confess him someday and I will get a chance with my love (yn) again. It's just ruthless to hide this all from him. I have been there in every situation but what I get in return, just loneliness and betrayal. I can't even set my own sister free even after knowing that where she is and in what situation she is, just because of her unconditional love. Her madness is making me feel broken in this world. The sadness is taking over me like sun. I wanna her back but just with her happiness and love. She is haunting me to the depth of my heart in the of love.......................

*His thoughts got interrupted when yn smashed her lips on his, kissing him passionately. For a moment he was taken back but after releasing what she is doing he just push her off softly and start to get up from bed while yn's mobile got a notification catching taehyung's attention. He saw that after checking up on that notification yn got nervous and start to panick*

Tae in his mind- I have to go through her mobile for once to know about what is happening and why is she panicking because of one text?*confuse*

Yn-I will come till evening. *She said while getting up from the bed and leaving in hurry for somewhere.*

Yn-Don't follow me please.*she shout from downstairs and tae just sigh at her behaviour*

Tae- But I don't think it's fine to go alone for her..... Right?????*he asked himself*

Tae-Ahhh.... What should I do now.....?Should I follow her.......? Should I send anyone to keep eyes on her......? Ummm maybe sending someone is better idea.*he was talking to himself while thinking about how to make sure that yn is fine. He call someone and told him to keep eyes on yn and make sure that she is fine*

Tae-Now i am feeling a bit better about her safety.*he said while walking towards the basement*

*In basement*

Tae-Unnie..... Are you okay?*he asked while sitting infornt of a woman whom jk was calling his mother......*

?? - I am great pabo, you say...*she smile sweetly*

Tae- I am not fine unnie. I am not doing great or even good.*he said and hug her tightly while some tears escape from his eyes*

?? -Pabo don't be sad. I am sure you will get her. *She said while patting his head but he just put his head in her lap and start talking while looking at the celling*

Tae-Jk is in love with her. He bought her here. *Her smile drop in a second*

?? - W-hat?? Did jk fall for her? *She said while looking at tae with a hope that he will deny but he just close his teary eyes and nodded slowly*

Tae - Everything is going to end after I left this world.*he said while smiling at her*

?? -What are you talking about tae?
*She said while looking at him with a angry face and tone because even if she is hurt or broken yet she can't see her pabo brother talking about leaving this world means dieing. She can do everything for him even if she has to fight with this world then she would do it just to save her brother.*

Tae-I am tried of everything so.............
*He stop after saying half of his sentence and that woman look at him with a dark stare*

?? -So what huh? *She asked him while giving him death glare*

Tae- I am quitting my treatment because I don't want to see yn getting anyone else's and because of your promise I can't even snatch her away from jk.*he said and smile bitterly while his tears were falling off from his eyes*

?? -Dare to stop your treatment and i will kill myself.*she said as a warning for him while he just sat infront of her while nodding his head as no.*

Tae-I can't afford to lose you unnie. I am in love with yn and you know that in what kind of situation I have been from childhood. I am feeling tired of everything. Tried of trying to get love.
*He said while crying badly infront of her and she just hug him with a heavy heart which is broken now*

?? - Make her yours tae. This is love and in love you have to be a fighter even if you have to kill someone then do it. I will not stop you from snatching her away from jk. Jk can be my life but you are my breath tae. Life isn't everything. This is just useless to love someone for me now. I have been going through alot just because of my insane love but you have to fight to get your love. She is yours just yours. You have to become a devil to get her by your side. Get the madness in your mind if you want to make her yours. Just don't step back even if you have to kill jk then shoot him hundred times in his heart to make sure that he is dead and now she is all yours. Just get in your mind that whatever you are doing is a sacrifice to get your love. Do it all in the name of love.

______________________________________

Author's pov

I know that it might be a little confusing but I can't describe it in easy words or the suspense will be lost so try to understand my situation and problem. Thanks for keeping on with my vote limit. I am trying my best to post everything as soon as possible but I have to do alot of prepration for exam and all. I am sorry if I have irritated you all with the line *in the name of love* I have been listening to this song from 3 days on repeat and now these lines are hitting up on my mind so I am really sorry. Love you all and tell me that should I make jk and tae fight for yn ? Or do you all want yn to give up on tae? Tell me in the comments.................
Today I am setting up a high limit of vote for next part.

80 votes for next part
Words - 1.17k+