73 {Warning ⚠️}

Yn - I will make you regret your decision of k!lling me when you could just simply have me saved with yourself. *Yn said to herself but it didn't feel like it's her. She smriked a little and then walked towards her cupboard to get ready for the upcoming make out session which she is going to have now with her lover's enemy. *

*Jk entered the room where tae was tied. He looked at him who was unconscious right now *

Jk- I hate to break it up to you but I need to get you and take you to yn. * He said and walked towards his figure which was tied up on the chair but as soon as he was about to open the ropes, he heard a voice. It made him stop whatever he was doing*

?? - Are you going to take him like this with you ? He has seen her but you haven't done anything about it. I expected something better from you but what can we do.*it was a female voice yet it was so deep and husky. He looked around feeling like something is wrong but then again that voice rang in his mind*

??- She will choose him over you as soon as you take him to her. * That voice said and he hold his head because it started paining. He could not understand what was happening to him but it felt so unrealistic yet it was happening. He heard the voice again*

?? - Don't worry, I am your fairy God mother, now just do as I say and you will get her all for yourself. *That voice said and he unknowingly nodded his head , before walking towards the place where the weapons were laying*

?? - Grab the set of screwdriver and also take the set of knifes and go towards him. *She said and he did whatever he was told . Soon enough he was standing infront of taehyung with the screwdriver set box and knife set in both of his hands. He kept them down and then waited for the voice to order him which happened soon*

that voice - Now I want you to take any one screwdriver and pick up and knife.*he did took a medium sized screwdriver with a sharp yet small knife.*

Jk- What should I do now?

That voice - Get both of his eyes out. You don't want him to see her , right? Then do it. * He felt so hesitant but his body was behaving like it wasn't in his control and his hands worked on it's own. He pointed the screwdriver towards taehyung's closed eyes and then used the knife to cut the side skin of his eyes. He saw taehyung opening his eyes and then as soon as he opened his eyes , jungkook stuck the screwdriver in the side , moving it a little bit to get the nerves cutted down as he remove taehyung's right eye ball . He didn't seem to notice but taehyung didn't move or showed any kind of movement, he even didn't close his eyes. Jungkook got his eye ball out and then threw it down on the floor, he then moved to the left one but he thought to try something new. He putted the knife over his eye lid and then pushed it down slowly slowly. He couldn't even see taehyung moving or even showing any discomfort like he is dead. Soon jungkook moved his knife towards the eye of taehyung and then digged it inside carefully. He soon got the other eye ball out too. He threw it on the floor and then got up ready to open taehyung's ropes but his body freezed at one place. He couldn't even move or realise what was happening around him. He was like a living statute and that's when someone entered the room*

Tae- You will never get peace. Mark my words your witch.*he shouted, his eyes were no where to be seen now. He was bleeding out like crazy. He was screaming, trying his best to do whatever he could but for jungkook, he was looking like a dead body. Taehyung was talking his last breaths now but that voice spoke again but the difference was that only taehyung could hear it right now*

?? - You deserve it taehyung. You deserve it for k!lling me. It feels so satisfying to see you like this and it will look more interesting when I will have your dead body placed in the bathtub full of water while jk fuck your lover. Isn't it so sad to hear that she will die as soon as she gets to know who the real psycho is? How will it feel when she will forget about you? Hell, i can't wait to see how it will look when she will know that she fucked her enemy and that too infront of the love of her life but first let me fulfill my deal. Today I will get you dead and the k!ll will be me. You will die from someone's hands whom you left to die once. You will also die in the same way taehyung. Just wait for sometime. *That voice screamed in taehyung's head while soon jk was looking like he is not him right now. Jk looks at taehyung and then at his hands*

Jk- You touched her with these hands, right? *He said as he planted a really deep cut which went on after cutting his 3 upper skin.*

Jk- You think you can have her again huh. *He said and then planted a cut on his throat just right beside his main nerve. He doesn't want to k!ll taehyung this easily.*

Jk- You will be able to hear whatever we do but you would not be able to see her and her body again.*he said and lastly planted a cut over taehyung right cheeks. He then opened his ropes only to tie him down with it again and then carried him downstairs but the only this which he didn't notice was the gag. It was not in his mouth now but how ?*

( Mujhe laga tha tum logo ko samjh ajayega ki yn ke character me sath kuch toh problem ha but 🥲 sabko lag raha ha ki yn ko apni feelings ka confirm nhi ha. Abhi me spoiler nhi dena chati thi but last part ke comments ke baad mane story line todi change kardi. Ab sayad samjha agaya ho ki yn itna different kue behave kar rahi ha. Aur agar nhi aya toh don't worry jaldi ajyega.

One more thing, everyone has an inner devil. I do too. I crave for things which I don't think I will actually do. I write these k!lling scenes according to the cravings I get. ( I crave to harm someone 💀) actually that's a long story but yeah that someone did wrong to me and now I crave to do wrong to him/her 🌚. I am not a psychopath or maybe I am but don't worry if I do that to him or her then i will surely try new ways and write them down in any book because it's fun 🤣😂. Ok drop this topic.😁

To be continued
Thank you so much for reading
I love you all
Good night and sweet dreams take care of yourself everyone
Vote for next part
1.3k+words
Comment down your thoughts