59

Yn- so now fullfil your second promise and take me to him.*she said and taehyung nodded before taking her towards his room with a bleeding hand *

Tae- I will open up the secret room for you but only on one condition.
*He said as soon as they entered the room*

Yn-And what's that condition? *She asked while rolling her eyes slightly*

Tae- You would not believe on whatever he says.*he said while walking towards the door of the secret room*

Yn- And why should I not believe in whatever he says? *she asked him with slight change in her attitude towards him. She doesn't want to act lovey dovey with him for no gain*

Tae- Because he will try to manipulate you in thinking that I am a bad person. *He said and opened the door stepping inside the torture room.*

Yn-  Like you are doing any better.*she mumbled to herself and went inside*

Jungkook - Y-yn....? Are you okay sweetheart? Did he do anything to you? I will k!ll you taehyung even if I see a single scratch on her body.  *He was worried and angry on the same time while tae just giggled at his reactions. It was really fun to see him behaving like that infront of his eyes while he is not even able to do anything in order to prove whatever he(jungkook) just said.*

Tae- don't talk too much. I feel irritated by your voice. Just take while and let her enjoy that time while looking at you getting tortured by me to de@th. * He smriked and walked towards the cupboard which has weapons and torture tools.*

Jk- yn answer me for once. I swear to God that I wouldn't even make a noise or repel with the punishments if you are fine with it and that's what you want. *He stated that with a small smile on his face. He knows that yn would ALWAYS choose taehyung over him and he can't change it even if he wants to. She would never want him to be alive at first place. She also tried to k!ll him by planting a bomb in the car which she called as a gift for him. Tears roll down his eyes as he watched her observing the room peacefully. He wants to tell her about taehyung's reality but he is afraid of hurting her more. She walked towards taehyung after eyeing jungkook from head to toe for some good minutes. Something caught her eyes, it was some papers more over like agreement of tranferring Jungkook's property on taehyung's name. She smriked a little and then got her gun out from the Jean's pocket and shooted taehyung down on his left leg making him toh fall down on the floor bleeding excessively. He hissed in pain and hold his leg tightly, where he was shooted down.*

Tae- W-why?*he asked with pain of betrayal in his eyes*

Yn- I told you that if I found out that something is wrong then I would k!ll you and you are wrong so I am going to do whatever I said.*she said softly and walked towards jungkook who was tied down on the chair. Jungkook was surprised after seeing this side of her but he loved it.*

Tae- But what did I even do wrong? *He asked groaning in pain while trying to stand up but couldn't because he has already lost a lot of blood*

Yn- You choosed power over me, over someone whom you claims to love. I am not a blind person to beleive in whatever you say even after seeing those damn agreement documents and also you died a long time ago for me so just don't try to get back in my life.*she said and holds jungkook's hairs frimly in her hand , he hissed a little bit because of her tight grip on his hairs but still smiled sweetly*

Yn- I will k!ll you but He deserves to die first.*she said and then loose  up her grip over his hairs*

Jk- My lady , I am ready to die with your hands. *He said and winked towards her*

Yn- Being flirty wouldn't save your life for any longer time babyboy. *She said and winked back at him*

Tae- Yn get the fuck away from him and don't call him that. You love me not him. Don't do this all for revenge yn, please. I love you so much yn. Darling don't do things like this. *He said and shouted not caring about his surroundings*

Yn *ignored tae* - So baby boy let the game start now, should we? *She asked him in a sweet tone making him to nod on everything*

Tae- Yn don't do things like this please. You will regret it all soon babe. *He said and got up with all the left over strength in his body*

Yn- I will see it myself. *She said and went towards the cupboard where all the things were kept and picked up the handcuffs from their with a gag and went towards taehyung*

Tae- Yn stop it all .*he said weakly and tried to control her but she laughed a little at his condition and then pushed him down making him to fall down hardly on the floor with a big bang sound. (She didn't shoot him till now) . She went towards his body and putted down the handcuffs on the hands of taehyung and the gag in his mouth. After she was done she hold his hair and then lifted his head up a little, after some seconds she pushed his head down on the floor making him to go unconscious with the hard hit. His head was bleeding now and it satisfied her. She moved her hand up and down on the area from where the blood was flowing and made sure that her hand was covered in blood properly. She smrik a little bit as her mind got and evil idea. She walked towards jungkook who was looking at the whole scene silently.*

Yn- You love me? *She asked while looking at her hand which was covered in taehyung's blood*

Jk- Yes I love you so much yn, more then anything or anyone.*he said and looked at her face , waiting for her to continue*

Yn - You want me to beleive you?*he nodded silently*

Yn- Lick off the blood from my hand. I want it clean like it never got in contact with anything know as blood. *She said with a smrik on her*

10 votes in 30 minutes and i would update the book in morning
1.2k+ words
To be continued
Thank you so much everyone
I love you all
Tell me about your thoughts on this scene 😚
Good night and sweet dreams take care of yourself every
This book will end within 10 more chapters I think.
So stay tuned and keep voting
Also please comment down your thoughts on the blood thing
Byy by