14

*Time skip to next day's morning*

*yn wake-up with a hard pain in her lower abandoned*

Yn- Ahh......

*M0an in pain while sitting on bed being totally n@ked, then her eyes fall on taehyung who was laying beside her and sleeping like a fallen angel. She just keep on sa admirring his face forget about her pain but he make a cute pout while sleeping.*

Yn- God he is so cute even irresistible.

*she said and lean to peek his cute pout and then tried to get out of bed. After struggling for long she finally went towards the couch where her bag was laying along with her dress. She took her bag and then find for something. She got that and it was pain killers , she took two painkillers and wear her dress before going from there.*

______________________________

_tae pov_

I waked up from my best dream and I was pretty sad that it ended this fast. I wanted to hold her in my embrace for till my death but I can't. She isn't that old yn.

*he got up from the bed with a hard head ache and went towards bathroom to do his morning routine and after getting fresh he went back to his room but then his eyes landed on a red stain on his bedsheet. He went towards the bed and look at that stain once again*

Tae- Isn't it blood?

*he asked himself after looking at that stain on the bedsheet*

Tae- But I don't remember getting hurt earlier.....

*he again said to himself being totally confused but then he just shrugged it off and went back to mansion after getting ready*

______________________________________

In mansion (jk's room)

Jk- Ahh....

*he groan with that insane pain and hold his head as he was having a hard time handling it because of over drinking and drugs*

*he look around himself just to find his  room and bed messed up. Even he was half n@ked*

Jk-Wtf- man how did I end up like this?

*He asked himself while wearing his clothes*

*After wearing his clothes he went to bathroom to get freshen up and then walk downstairs but he found the surroundings silent which he doubted a bit but shrugged it off and went towards the door of basement.He took the key out from behind a painting and then went towards the main entrance ordering his mens to get away from that area and they did as there boss said. He put the key in the lock and open it up making a hard sound of opening the door which made the person aware who was chained up in chains more like covering up with that but that person wasn't beaten up and doesn't even have a scratch on there body. When jk enter the room that person's blood boiled and that person shout on him with a voice full of hate and anger in it's heart.*

?? - B@st@rd do you think that you can keep me here and make your way to get over this kingdom.... NEVER.

*That person shout and jk just chukkle at that person's behaviour*

Jk- Why are you still not giving up on this all? Are you not happy for your child? Why can't you just accept the fact that I can do better than others.

*He said in a soft and pleading voice making that person more angry*

?? - because you Just can't do jk. You are younger than them. They know alot about this world but you don't know even 1%. They have been saving you and keeping you away from the real hell. Jk they are your elder brothers.

Jk- NO THEY AREN'T KEEPING ME AWAY FROM HELL. THEY JUST WANT POWER AND YOUR LOVE WHICH YOU ALWAYS GIVES TO THEM. YOU HAVE NEVER SUPPORTED ME. NEVER.............
*He fall on his knees after shouting and start sobbing hard* yo-u ju-st ig-nored me mom. Just keep on giving them all your love and affection even when I am your real child. You made me feel like a leftover. A unwanted person. You made my life like this. You changed me into a monster. You have no idea of the I had been through. I had craved for your attention. I had craved for the love and affection which a mom shows to there child. You have been so selfish and even you are still trying to help them and making me Betraye them just because of the lack of attention and affection from you. FROM MY OWN MOTHER.*he shout at the end and start punching on the floor badly making his hand to bleed hard but he stop hurting himself when he heard a soft sob and then he found that someone embraced him. It was the thing he Wass crazily craving for. Just her mother's affection and care even if it's fake and now he was on night cloud because of happiness.*

Jk's mom- I am sorry jk but the truth is bitter. I am just trying to save you from this crule world. Accept my apology if you can and please try to understand that I have been doing everything for you but you was the one to ignore it. I am just trying to make you feel fine around me but I falied badly in doing that too. Just try to understand my situation and wait for the correct time. I will give you my affection as a mot-her and maybe that day will come soon.

*She said and caressed his hairs. Jk was happy but he was hurt deep inside when he heard her shuttering while saying that she will give him the affection of mother someday. He was hoping that day to come soon but then he felt her getting away from him which made his happiness to fall apart. He wanted to hug his mother for life time but she wasn't wanting to do the same. She was again pushing him away after showing a little bit of affection. He just chuckle bitterly at that behaviour of her and then start to walk towards the exit but stop in his way and said*

Jk- Thanks mom for comforting me and please just accept me as you accepted tae and jimin and I will not keep you here just to keep you on my side. I am tried of hoping that you will behave like my mother but...... I will have that care from you even if I had to force you to show me that care which every mother do for his child.

*He said and walk away while that woman just sighed at his words and start talking*

Jk's mom- I thought that you will understand it after you will get mature but still you are taking me as what you shouldn't do. There's a reason behind pushing you away jk. I have been loving you, Caring for you and even I will do it till my last breath
But let's just hope to see my death before seeing you as what you want me to do.

*That matured woman said. She was looking like she is in her 30s. Her beauty was something unbearable. She was looking like a fairy caged in a demon's trap*

40 votes for next part
1.2k+ words