70- { smuth🔞 (jk × yn )}

Jk- Strip sweetheart, just your lower clothes so that you could get your punishment , or you can just skip the punishment, even when I was ready to die but you are not ready to ride this.

Yn- I wouldn't.

Jk- You wouldn't what sweetheart?
* He asked while walking towards her seducingly *

Yn - I wouldn't strip . * She said and then got up from the bed where she was sitting till now *

Jk - so are you going to ride the katana with your clothes on , huh ? *He asked in a teasing tone *

Yn- I wouldn't ride a katana .

Jk- Then ride me darling because you need to get the punishment .

* Yn gave him a glare but then hold her jean's button and unhooked it after removing the belt. She then striped it off and walked towards the bed, sitting on it *

Jk - Your body is k!lling me sweetheart. *He said and winked at her *

Yn- Jungkook I don't think I can ride a katana . *She said feeling a little uneasy but jk just walked towards her and then spoke *

Jk- Don't worry sweetheart, I will help you for it . *He said and pushed her down on the bed slightly. She wanted to fight back but her mind was also not feeling like doing it so she just accepted it and thought to go with the flow.*

Jk - I did a lot of wrong things in my life and i deserve execution but I am happy because you are going to be my last meal . *He said and then got in between her legs, spreading them wide. He touched her thighs and massaged them slightly . Soon he moved on to her inner thighs and then laid down in between her legs. He planted a kiss on her covered pussy which is throbbing really badly right now. He smriked after feeling the wetness through her underwear. He looked into her eyes only to find her breathing heavily. He then hold the panty between his fingers and got it removed from her body.  Yn was feeling very nervous as soon as he removed the last piece covering her lower abdomen but it all stopped as soon as she felt his warm tongue on her clitoris. He gave it a long lick in straight and then moved his finger on the outer skin . He then got up and the position and sat straight infornt of yn. She felt so frustrated as soon as he got up but even before she could say anything to him, he pushed his 3 fingers in her mouth.*

Jk - Suck them .*she did as she was told and as soon as he felt like his fingers are wet enough, he got them out*

Jk- Spread your legs wide for me darling. I need to have my dinner. *he said and she slowly spread them a little. It was enough for him to see everything by it but still he smiled a little and then laid down in between her legs. He then pushed his two wet fingers in her pussy gently . It streched her out a little as she only had intercourse for twice and that was only when she was too young. He moved his fingers and it seems like her pussy is sucking his fingers in it greatly. He planted a kiss on the upper area of her pussy. He then start planting kisses all over her inner thighs making her feel extremely needy. She felt so good. After getting satisfied with the kisses he removed his fingers from her hole, which he was moving gently till now.*

Jk - Look at me princess.*he said and as soon as she looked at him, he took his two fingers which were wet by her inner wetness and took it in his mouth sucking it sensually. He then got his mouth infront of her pussy, ready to suck it but he stopped whatever he was doing and looked at her only to find her looking at him , waiting for him to suck her and give her pleasure. She was all needy for it.*

Jk- Love today I will worship your body for the first time so I want you to look at me and let yourself enjoy it. I want you to tell me that how good i make you feel. I want you to cum over my tongue and then kiss you down to make you taste yourself. Be obedient and look at my actions, move your hands in my hairs, scratch my body , do whatever you like but just enjoy this darling. *He said and then moved his face towards her pussy again but as soon as he entered his tongue in it, she flinched making him stop everything. He got up from the bed and walked towards the place where her jeans was laying. She sat on the bed looking all pissed and confused. She saw him finding something in her jeans pockets and soon he found it, it was a remote control. The remote of his neck blet. He took it and went towards yn, only to hand it over to her. She looked at him all confused, not understanding what he is trying to do.*

Yn- Why are you giving this to me?

Jk- So that you could use it to stop me whenever you want.*he said and planted a kiss on her forehead before sitting on the edge of the bed and lift her right leg, only to start kissing and sucking on it from the toe to the inner thighs. He repeated the same with the other leg too and then went he felt like she is feeling fine , he got back in the same position, Which was him laying in between her legs ready to fuck her using his mouth.*

Jk- Don't warn me if you don't feel good, just tap the button. *He said even after knowing that the current effect could get him unconscious*

Yn- And what if I do it for fun?

Jk- If you are the one doing it then i will take it even if it bring me to death.*he said and smiled towards her *

1.1k+ words
To be continued
I am going to write the second part of this smuth after 2 days
Good night and sweet dreams take care of yourself everyone
Vote for next part
Comment your thoughts
I love you all
Byy sweethearts