30 ( SMUTH )

In recent part.....

*Jimin was standing outside while khu went towards him and hug him from back, pressing her whole body on his n@ked back. He was wanting yn to be in her place so badly but he knew that it's wrong so he just sigh in disappointment.*

Continuing the story from here .....

Khu- Jimin...*she called him the most sweet and comforting voice while he just hummed in answer so she start talking again*

Khu- If you love her that much than why don't you tell her all this? I can see the love towards her in your eyes clearly and it's not like taehyung would be serious about her as she is so young, right? Then why are you not approaching her? *She ask being confuse because jimin had never cared if any girl is committed or single or even about any serious feelings for someone and khu is his friend from long time and she can understand him really easily while he just chukkle at her statement making her more confuse*

Jimin- Taehyung is serious about her and he can even k!ll for her and die for her. *He said while making himself free from her grip and start going back in the house and khu followed him to the house but he just picked up his shirt which was laying on the floor and start wearing it and went outside again after picking up his car's keys. Khu tried to stop him but he ignored her and went away from there leaving her hella confused about the ongoing situation. She start going upstairs but some sounds were coming from the room where taehyung and yn was present right now. It was some sinful m0ans while khu just face plam herself and went outside to give them some privacy.*

. SMUTH AHEAD.

In the room

Yn- Tae.... Unnie and oppa both are downstairs. What will they think about us.

*she said while backing of towards her bed while tae was taking slow steps and was unbothered by what she said earlier. Soon yn was close to the bed and in trying to get away from tae, she sat on the bed. He just smrik and cage her in-between his arms and bed. She was feeling nervous and excited after feeling him this close to herself after a long time.*

Tae - do you think that I care? Nope bae i don't give a fuck to them and about earlier you wanna see your Oppa's abs na then let me show you something bigger and greater than that.

*He said while unbuttoning his shirt with one hand and place the other hand on her inner thighs giving her small and soft squeezes.*

Yn- what are you doing? stop this.
*She said as some of his cleavage area was now on show for her but she start looking at other side to avoid this situation as her breathing became heavy and body was sweating badly. She was losing herself after looking at his milky body. Her cheeks were crimson red. She was trying to remove his hand from her inner thigh but she was not able to get successed in that because taehyung was much more stronger than her while even his grip was not even tight or something but still she could not do that maybe because she was nervous or something. Soon she could feel herself feeling temptation to have him but still she managed to control herself and again tried to convince taehyung because she was so ashamed to let others hear or know what was going in here.*

Yn- T-ae ple-ase.*she said while shuttering because she was deadly nervous but till then taehyung shirt was now free and laying on the floor*

Tae- Sorry bae but I am sure that you will love to worship this view, right?
*He asked smriking after looking at her reaction. Her face and eyes was wide open while her forehead was full of sweat. Everything was getting heavier and heavier. Just was going up and down. She was just so stunned to say any word. After almost 1 minute stay here hold her hand and put it on his abs. She start tracing his finger on his well built abs. He could feel himself getting harder just by her mere touch and start sweating like her. She touched his nipples with her cold fingers and he m0an in pleasure*

 She touched his nipples with her cold fingers and he m0an in pleasure*

*The blessing view 🌚*

*So now again back to story*

Yn- You have great abs. *She said while being lost in him and forgetting about everything whatever was in her mind.*

Tae- Really? Do you feel satisfied after seeing them?

*he asked feeling great after listening to her complement. His heart was in kind of heaven after hearing her words and he start showing his boxy smile to her just because of those 4 words. These words does not feel that much matterable to everyone but when there loved ones mentions that. It's not less than heaven*

Yn- Yeah, I wanna eat you up.*she said becoming totally bold in front of him*

Tae- Then what are you waiting for my dear bae. Just eat me alive. *He said while moving is fingers in her long black hairs. She look at him for the last time and then unbuckle his belt in couple of seconds. She pull off his black jeans after unbuttoning it and start moving her hand on his body up and down. He was feeling insane pleasure just by her touch. He was feeling that he is in heaven right now. He made her lay down on the bed and hover above her.*

Tae- You are so beautiful that it gets harder for me to even play around with you because I can't even control myself after seeing this side of you.
*He said and plant a kiss on her forehead before kissing her cheeks. He look at her impacient face but just then something hitted him and that was the fact that yn is pregnant and it could hurt there bady and lead her to miscarriage and even yn's body is weak to bear him so he just plant kisses on her face and bury all his feelings of making out and get up from her and start going towards the washroom to claim his member down and after entering the washroom he close the door and open the shower and start pleasuring himself while thinking of yn*

___________________________
🌚So my unholy babes..... How are you all doing?  Do you all wants me to make a smut part after this because I have some evil idea in my mind...
Tell me in the comment section and don't you all forget to vote ok this. I am updating it earlier that doesn't mean that you will not even complete the voting limit. Do it or I will not update after this because most of you does not vote 🤧.
By
love you all
Take care of yourself
See you all in the next part
I hope that you all will complete it soon
Borahae

1.2k+ words.
100 votes for next part.